3 - Vacation

3rd Person POV

It's early morning, the dorm is quite. Jin is the first one to woke up, or so he think. He walk downstair and start cooking breakfast like the usual.  1 hour later he wake up the others one by one, then they start eating.

"Who's going to leave first?" Asked Jin. "Me and Kookie." Answer Jimin. "Next is me." Said Suga. "I'll go before lunch." Hoseok said. "Okay then, me and Namjoon will go after lunch and after check the dorm." Said Jin and continue eating. 30 minutes later they finished, Jungkook is washing the dishes while the others getting ready to leave.

One male decided to check on Taehyung. It's not rare that Taehyung didn't join them on breakfast, Jin also never cook for the boy. He just want to see if Taehyung already left or not. He knock on the door, no one answer. So he open the door and see the room empty. He sigh and close the door, walking back to his share room.

If only the male look around before he left the room, he'll notice a sticky note on the cork board. A deep red one between the other pastel yellow and blue ones.

 A deep red one between the other pastel yellow and blue ones

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign and you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you're seated.
In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as a light meal/a snack. Alcoholic drinks are also available with our compliments. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you."

This is it, I'm gonna go home after a long time. Hope nothing change, I can relax and forget my problems here for a while. 2 months? Not much, but I'll take it. 2 more years, just 2 more years. "Be patient Taehyung, I know you can do it." I mumble to myself.

I sigh and soon it's dark.

~ tbc