30 - Back

Taehyung's POV

It's already time for me to go to Seoul. I already told Sejin hyung that he doesn't need to pick me up from the airport since Dong Min hyung will pick me up then we'll go to my apartment at Seoul. I told Sejin hyung to just bring Yoongi there and accompany him until I arrive.

 I told Sejin hyung to just bring Yoongi there and accompany him until I arrive

I take a sip on my cafe latte and look around. Right now I'm at Brioche Doree, eating tuna salad sandwich, yogurt and fruit puree, basque cake and drinking hot cafe latte for my lunch. I already called my parents and message Dong Min hyung. Still 2 more hours until my flight, I stand up and decided to walk to my gate. I grab my phone and open Pokemon Go, stopping once in a while to catch a pokemon that I didn't have until I arrived at my gate.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Seoul. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Taehyung, wake up. We've arrived." I blink my eyes a few times and can see Lucie. I groan before getting out from the car, "thank you Dong Min hyung." "Anytime, I'll go now. Call me if anything happen." I nod my head. I know Dong Min hyung is busy, he's been helping to manage the company at the whole South Korea. All of Choi family butler is a super butler. "I hope we can finish this things fast and come back to London." I mumble and walk to the elevator after wave to the receptionist.

3rd Person POV

*flashback*

Taehyung just wake up when he got a call from Sejin. Despite still feeling sleepy, he felt that something is not right since they never call each other without appointment before. Feeling colder and colder as Sejin continue talking, shouting to Louis to book a flight as soon as possible to Seoul right after he end the call. He paced back and forth until Lucie walk to him and hug him. He told Lucie everything that he heard from Sejin, Lucie told him that she'll come with him before walk to Louis and told him to book flight for her and Taehyung only. Louis will stay at London to help manage the company while they're gone. After that, Lucie call Taehyung parents and her parents to tell them about the situation. She can't believe that the things that they feared become reality, BTS did the same things as how they did to Taehyung before. But this time, they did it to Yoongi.

Sejin first notice how unsually quite Yoongi that one day and how cold the tension is between the member. He know that the member is not the same ever since Taehyung left, but never like this. He start to looking out for Yoongi more from the shadow for days. Until he saw BTS yelling at Yoongi at their practice room, even the maknae line. He slam the door, grab Yoongi, pull him to the care and drive to Taehyung's apartment. Taehyung already bought a new apartment ever since Yoongi told him that Jungkook and Hoseok is following him one day. So now no one know where Yoongi is except for Sejin. He check Yoongi body to see if there're any bruises from the member and saw some, he tend the wound and decided to call Taehyung before call Bang PD. Yoongi plead to not telling Taehyung is silenced with a glared from Sejin. Sejin didn't want to make the same mistake, where it lead to Taehyung suffering and left the company early.

*flashback end*

"Hyungie!" Taehyung slam the door open and walk to Yoongi's bedroom. He see Yoongi curling up, sleeping. Taehyung smile, walk slowly to the bed, sit there and play with the older male hair while humming a song. "Thank god you're safe hyungie. I'll help you, don't worry." After that he stand up, walk up to the door, close it and walk to the living room. Sejin is there, waiting for Taehyung and Lucie.

"I want Yoongi hyung to leave the band hyung. Let's talk with Bang PD tomorrow morning." Sejin nod his head and call Bang PD to arrange a meeting. They sit on the couch with a heavy heart. Waiting for tomorrow.

~ tbc