25 - Ryokan

Taehyung's POV

Me and my brothers, except for Wonie hyung, are on the onsen. Lucie is with my sisters. I hope that Lucie and get closer with my siblings since we'll stay here for a week. "Hyungie! Dongsaeng ah! Let's play a game, who can hold their breath the longest." I smirk. "Ugh! It's hot Taehyung hyung, let's change the game." Beomie whine. "Let's do this first, after that you can choose." I smile at him. The others nod their head. We all make a circle, take a deep breath, hold it and dip our head to the water. A few seconds later, I lift my head and see the maknae already out. I wink at them and push Junie hyung to the water. He gasp and lift his body, glaring at me. I laugh. Soon the others also lift their head, the winner is Cheolie hyung.

After that Beomie choose to play sponge tag. We dipped a sponge and throw it to someone to tag them. We play that until we're tired and feeling dizzy from the water. We move to the cool bath and play palm pushing there. We move to the hot water again when it's too cold, we keep moving back and forth until it's getting dark which mean close to dinner time. I get up first and walk inside.

"Enjoying the hot spring?" ask Wonie hyung when he see me entering the dining room. In our ryokan, guest can choose to eat at their own room or at a big dining room on the 2nd floor, where we're right now. "Ne hyung. You should try too." I smile at him and take my seat, Lucie is already here. "I'll later, at night." He smile at me, then continue talking with Eileene noona.

20 minutes later all of our siblings already sitting, so we start eating and talking about our day. "I want to give announcement. I already resign from my work as idol yesterday and will start helping with our family business soon. And I'll stay here 1 more week to have vacation with my ex member." said Junie hyung. "Me, Ha Rin unnie and So Young unnie too oppa, unnie. Ha Rin unnie will start studying with Junie oppa, me and So Young unnie after our graduation. Halaboeji already said that he'll hold the press conference together like when it's for Tae oppa and Siwon oppa." said Minie. I give her a side hug and pat her head for a while before clapping and continue eating.

"Cool! I'm sorry that I'm still working guys. I already told Han sajangnim that I'll resign when I'm 29, so I have a year to study and preparing to help the family business." Said Cheolie hyung. "It's okay Cheol, you're a leader like Jun Myeon. You can't just leave them. Especially when your team is on rising now." Said Siwon hyung. "You'll help with the bars right? Ha Rin will help handle the restaurant since I manage the whole business. Later when Yeonjun join, he'll handle the conference and convention centers along with who'll manage the hotels and resorts." Cheolie hyung nod his head. "Ah about that, appa already told me. The one that'll manage the hotels and resorts are Soobin. Beomgyu will manage the motels and homestays. I'll help Siwon hyung as COO later. And So Young is actually will help manage the hospitals with Soo Min. So Young will handle the business while Soo Min will handle the operational inside since she's a doctor." said Hanie. "Don't forget to choose and prepare your own home guys." I jokes, "especially you Junie hyung. I bet your home will full with gold colour." Junie hyung push my shoulder lightly and laugh.

"What do you want to do?" ask Wonie hyung after we finish eating. "Me and Hansol want to play at the game room." I raised my hand, Wonie hyung nod his head. "Us the girls want to go to the night market later oppa." said Rinie noona, "do you want to join us Eileene unnie?" Eileene noona look at Wonie oppa who nod at her, so she said okay. "I want to read and take a rest in my room." said Junie hyung. "Us the maknae want to go to AEON Mall." said Yeonie. Wonie hyung look and thinking for a while. "I'll go with them then hyung." Cheolie hyung said, Wonie hyung nod his head. "Okay, I want to dip at the hot spring and relax. Don't sleep late, we'll go hiking mt. Eboshi together tomorrow and visit shrine. The next day we'll have a rest and free day. We can also hike mt. Komagatake if you want and go to Tazawa lake. We can go to Akita Port Selion Tower a day before we go back and market or mall to buy souvenir." We all nod and separate.

~ tbc