Chapter 5

* Dean's pov*

A couple weeks had passed Adri's match with Nikki went as planned...tonight however she had a match with Aj Lee which would result in her losing due to Tamina getting involved..and I could tell she was nervous...she was in her ring gear pacing the locker room...I asked Seth and Roman to leave me with her to calm her down...I stood up taking Adri's face in my hands "Babe chill...this isn't new for you...you got this."

Adri sighed deeply "I'm just nervous...we didn't get to run through Tamina attack."

I brushed my thumb across her cheek "You are the daughter legend I've seen you kick some serious ass... I recall you teaming with Seth and knocking a guy over a foot taller than you on his ass...baby you are going to be fine..."

She smiled softly "Thank you.."

I pressed a kiss to her forehead "Good now?"

Adri nodded "Yeah."

I rubbed her back "Good."

Seth knocked then poked his head in "All good?"

I nodded "Yep.."

He nodded "Good because you and Aj are next."

Adri took a deep breath and walked out

I sighed and walked out after her...here I stood ringside watching the match doing my best to stay in character watching Adri in matches but tonight I was worried about her...I knew she was concerned about how concerned this would go with the attack being a last minute change...after Tamina interfered I stood back and watched as I was told...instant fear came over when I saw how Adri landed on her shoulder I knew she was hurt..when they left the ring I slid in with the guys

Adri was curled into a ball holding her right arm "My arm!"

I moved her hair out of her face "Hey Speed look at me...cam you stand?"

She nodded "Yeah."

I could see the look of worry written all over Jerry's face I gave him a faint nod as we helped Adri out of the ring...getting Adri back to the medics I stood out in the hall while Stephanie was in with her..I pushed off the wall as she walked out "Everything okay?"

Stephanie sighed "It's not broken and we can't tell if it's dislocated but something is going on it could be serious it could not be but we need to get her to the ER..."

I nodded "I'm going.."

She shook her head "I can't let you I wish I could but I can't...I'm going with her...I promise as soon as we know I'll call."

I sighed "Take care of her Stephanie please."

Stephanie nodded "You know I will..."

I sighed as a I watched her walk back into the room..I went back to my locker room I couldn't focus much the rest of the night..after showering and changing I heard my phone "Adri?"

"It's Stephanie...Adri just seen a doctor...it's a severe dislocation they're going to sedate her to pop it back it would be far to painful to do it with her awake.."

I exhaled loudly "Jerry know?"

"Yes...he said to let you be with her...he'll come here tomorrow."

I nodded "Tell her I'm on my way."

"Alright see ya."

I hung up and quickly gathered mine and Adri's stuff then left...I went into the hospital to find Stephanie waiting for me "What room?"

Stephanie sighed "They took her back but she'll be in room 357 you can wait for her.."

I nodded "Thanks Stephanie.."