Chapter 43

*Dean's pov*

It was the Wednesday after my Ambulance match with Bray to say I was sore was an understatement so while I was nursing a sore knee...well sore everything Adri was finishing Ava's room...after a hot shower I walked into the room to see Riley sitting in the chair holding his Taker bear while Adri hung up some stuff on the wall..she had added this fake canopy on the wall with an A at the very top...with a couple pictures in the middle...I smiled "Ri why is mama doing all the work man..you're the big brother."

Riley giggled "Daddy!"

I walked over picking him up and sat down wincing slightly "Mama has a good touch doesn't she...your baby sister is gonna be so spoiled."

Adri looked at me "Says their daddy...."

I smiled slightly "Well about that.."

She shook her head "Still sore?"

I nodded "A little not as bad as yesterday but I'm good."

Adri nodded and went back to organizing this...she stepped back "What do you think?"

I stood up with Riley "Looks great...our girl is gonna have the best of everything."

She smiled "Of course.."

I frowned "I can handle Riley if you want to fly to Memphis.."

Adri sighed "I've thought about it but Dad doesn't want me there my place is with you and Ri as he told me...so Brian and Kevin are keeping me updated.."

I kissed the back of her head "He'll be fine."

She turned looked at us both "I say we be lazy order pizza and just hang out as a family.."

I nodded "Sounds great.."

Adri smiled "I'll get him changed you order."

I nodded "Yes ma'am."

She tip toed and kissed me "I love you."

I smiled "I love you too.."

Adri smiled and walked out

After ordering pizza and all that we sat cuddled on the couch watching a movie Adri was beside me and Riley was cuddled protectively to his mother's stomach "Looks like Miss Ava already has a bodyguard."

She smiled softly smoothing out his wild hair that was just cut a Monday morning..."As it should be."

I kissed the top of her head "You know I was thinking I wouldn't mind stopping at 2 kids..."

Adri nodded slightly "I don't want to rule that out...I don't want to say yeah 2 is plenty and them we want another."

I nodded slightly "It kinds sucks you're leaving the WWE."

She nodded "We're going to have 2 little ones soon..I want to get Riley used to being home...plus with your mom I want to easily be able to get to her if needed...being home I can take the kids to my mom's and book it to Cincinnati...which I can't understand why she won't move down here so she can be here with Riley."

I sighed "She's stubborn she doesn't want me or you taking care of her..."

Adri sighed "Makes sense I guess.."

I nodded "It should you're married to me."

She shook her head slightly "Hush.."

I looked down noticing Riley was sound asleep "I'll get him to bed."

Adri nodded "Go ahead I'll throw this stuff away."

I got up picking up Riley and carried him upstairs to bed...when he was good and back to sleep I went to our bedroom to find Adri getting into bed...I crawled in bed beside her wrapping my arms around her "Goodnight babe."

She smiled softly "Night."

I kissed her cheek before settling back in bed and slowly falling asleep