1

Past pov~

It was all good before, everybody living happily, but then one day it all came crashing down when taemin came home with Yoona.

How Jungmin can accept that when he had already betrothed taemin with his childhood best friend's daughter, sunmi. Both hot-headed alpha, even though taemin was an adoptive child but Jungmin loved him more than his own son.

Jungmin didn't accepted Yoona in his family but taemin can't leave her. Jungmin gave him two options whether he can choose his family, or that girl.

So taemin chose, chose her and left them, his family, where he was brought to, where he lived with his adoptive parents, who loved him endlessly, who supported him in his every decision, where those people lived, whom he loved the most, his adoptive father Jungmin, his mother, and his brother Jae Hwa, even though they were not realated by blood but they have that special bond, which can never be broken.

Both brothers loved each other so much that they can do anything for eachother.

Jungmin can't say no to his best friend, he loved sunmi as his own daughter so how he can broke her heart, he knew that she loved taemin alot but now nothings possible and he can't ruin their family's image so he decided that Jae Hwa will marry sunmi and Jae Hwa did because of his brother because he didn't want their father to hate taemin.

They all got carried on their life. Taemin went back to city with Yoona. Where they started their new life.

After sometime sunmi gave birth to a beautiful child, jungkook and then she gave birth to jimin.

On the other hand Yoona gave birth to taehyung and their friend taeyeon gave birth to hoseok.

Present pov~

He didn't have the habit to sleep till afternoon. Didn't matter at which hour he slept at night, he'll get up at his usual time in the morning.

Like he slept last night. Like last fifteen days, yesterday too he just laid on his bed and kept turning on different sides to seek a comfortable position but there was no comfort here.

One moment he's sleeping, in other he's awake, in one he get scared and in the other he's peaceful.

He sat up, it's the first day of the new year, 1st January. He still got up on his usual time in the morning, he was awakened from that sleep, but he never slept in the first place.

He had his eyes closed , laying there but that serene feeling wasn't there which you get once you sleep after long exhausting day, but what he's gonna do after getting up? He's alone in his house, lonely, isolated from the outside world.

For whom he's going to get up from his bed, for whom he's going to get out of his room. This loneliness, this coldness, which is with him in his room, that coldness is also spread in every corner of this house.

Even if he spend his whole day in that room, laying on his bed, no one is going to come to ask him that why he's not getting up? If he's ill? is there any problem?

He was pitying himself. The worst kind of but what else he can do. He didn't wanted to get out from his house, nor even his room. He didn't cried. Didn't know if he can still feel something or not because if he can feel or think he may have gotten crazy.

She always got angry at him, always got mad at him, always stayed away from him, but now she left for forever his mother left him, again, she went far away from him again leaving him alone, again, without caring about him. She went to Canada to her sister.

He got habitual of her rage, her behavior, and her staying away from him but now she's upset of him, and left him in this condition and went to her sister in Canada?