7

And that's only possible when a father think of himself as a king who has an authority of anything. Like if he wants you to marry that one person, he chose for you and then don't you dare liking someone else and if you do love someone else then you have to chose between them, And if you chose them so leave your family and this house in which you spent your whole childhood.

You will be disinherited from the property and your position and everything will be given to the other child and to prove your stubbornness, to keep your egoistic head held high you want your grandchildren to face the same torment, one's child to marry that person who's the son of that lady who's heart was broken by you, once upon a time.

"It was the last wish of my brother taebear, he wanted you to be his son in law and our broken relationship will become strong with your connection."

He had said while crying and hugging taehyung tightly.

He wanted to fulfill his dead brothers wish by sacrificing his love and young child. A dead person's last wish and alive person was going to be sacrificed, Ha. Taehyung really wanted to cry hard.

Granddad who was using his sickness and son's death as a weapon against his mama. A girl who stole their son, it was important to give punishment to her. He was acting like a good grandfather to him and a good father in law to his mama in front of others but don't he realized that the decision he was forcing on him and his mama, his mama was not happy with it neither he.

One hour after his parents fighting. He was seated beside jungkook as his partner. There were not much people present there, just family members, it wasn't extravagant because only fifteen days back, a person died there.

The decision was final and it was already conveyed, his work was only to say a yes and sign the papers.
He will never forgive his dad and granddad for what they did, taehyung thought while signing the papers.

"Dad! excuse me, I've left all my errands in Seoul in between, let me settle them, and give resign to my job, yoona will pack mine, her and taehyung's belongings there, we will come back here for forever. We will spend our remaining life here with you, within our people, I promise you I'll never leave you and will spend my whole life beside you. "

Third day after marriage, when taemin announced that he's going back, granddad came to their room with tears in his eyes and taemin assured him that he will be back and still granddad kept acting all nice with him and his mama.

"Yoona child! Please forget all the grievances of the past and forgive me. You are not only my daughter in law but like my own daughter. "

They were back in seoul to leave for goseong for forever. The fight of taehyung's parents, they had three days back, because of which they were not talking at all.

The way mama didn't talked to daddy in those three days, had hurted taehyung, she didn't even talked to him on the way to Seoul and even when they reached their home, except stepping foot in their own house, she walked straight to the house beside theirs, which was of her best friends.

The way his daddy was unbothered of her hatred for this marriage, he didn't gave any attention to her behavior. He just came to his house with taehyung. Of course he was silent and looked sad. The way he talked back in goseong with his father and nephew was totally different behavior he showed from now.

He sat their on the couch in the living room with taehyung and talked to him. Goseong wasn't lacking in any way, he promised him that he will let him take admission in medical college there, he assured him that he will enjoy living their as its a beautiful place, full of nature , he will make alot of new friends there, and it will be easy for him to adjust there. After talking a bit he stood up.