epilogue 1

"Are we going to leave on today's date?"

Jin burst in taehyung's room, and glared at jimin and all of their cousins. Who were taking too much time to get ready.

"Jimin it been hours, you are in taehyung's room, still you are not ready. "

Taehyung was applying eye liner on jimin's eyes, when jin got more agitated.

"Jin hyung, what happened? It's my brothers bachelor party , I have to look good. "

Well jimin was not less than jin, jin was jimin's cousin from his mother side, both having that sassy tongues in their mouths.

"Well I'm jungkook's brother too, but I'm not working my ass off to become a hero, because I don't need it I'm already worldwide handsome."

"Jin, they are ready, please calm down. "

Namjoon spoke, worriedly looking at his mate.

Jin last time glared at them and warned them to get ready in half an hour or he's dragging them, to the party, even if they are not ready.

"Jiminie you are so rude to jinnie hyung. "

Taehyung lightly slapped jimin on the arm.

"Now get ready already, if yoongi came, then you know all hell will break loose. "

Teahyung was living in jimin's house, calling it as a bride's home because they are not going back to Seoul, and they also wanted to follow all the traditions so yeah......

In these last days, taehyung got to meet alot of new family members and  he already made many friends and he immediately got close to them. Today was jungkook's bachelor party, and they all were going there except taehyung, because bride and groom cannot meet before marriage, jungkook tried to make an excuse that they are already married but elder's didn't listen to him at all.

Taehyung was also running here and there to help them get ready as soon as possible.

He was handing jinyoung his shoes, when yoongi came into the room.

"Come out of the room everyone, who's already ready."

Yoongi knocked on the door.

Jin also started pushing them out of the room.

"Taehyungie! You should also eat something okay. You haven't eaten anything in the morning too. Don't make jungkook take you to hospital instead of his home. He's gonna kill us, if something happened to you. "

Jin spoke to him with heart eyes, while caressing his cheek. Who was blushing so hard, after getting to hear jungkook's name. In these last days, taehyung had made a very special bond with jin.

"He's not that bad. "

Taehyung murmured and averted his eyes.

"That person, who can make us arrange everything in just few days, can do anything. Anyways....... Take care okay. "

He pat his cheek and turn towards the door. Everyone got into cars and left for jungkook's bachelor party.

Taehyung was at home with some servants. He was kind of sad, looking at everyone leaving. Only one day is left, then jungkook will be his, beside him, all the time.

Strong wind was blowing, taehyung closed the window and walked towards the door when someone knocked on his windows which startled him.

He turned towards the window and looked outside the window with scared eyes but got surprised when he saw jungkook standing there.