27

Before he just wanted to change that day of 1st January. But today there are alot of moments which he wanted to change, which he wanted to live again.

Jungkooks call....... This time he'll talk to him, listen to him.

Jimin's marriage........ This time if mama act childishly again and don't take the card, he'll come twoards jungkook and take that card from him.

He's waiting for him at the hospital gate......and hoseok is also standing anywhere behind him, he'll go with later to celebrate his birthday before that he'll talk to jungkook.

He didn't came without any reason, he must have had something to say.

He's having dinner with hoseok and jungkook had left angrily when he had seen him with hoseok........he'll come home and call jungkook, tell him that hoseok's just a friend, after daddy's death when mama changed, he was left alone, and at that time there was no one except hoseok, to whom he can talk about anything.

His other friends were also like him, immature, young and non serious and hoseok was older then him and mature.

He'll come with granddad to Seoul after getting to know about his result, mama, uncle taeil and hoseok are arguing with them and demanding divorce..... Taehyung leave beforehand saying anything which can hurt others.

Jungkook was waiting for him to complete his studies ..........he must have come to him to talk about their marriage, so he'll listen to him, give him his all attention.

He wanted to change all of that. But it's past because it can be changed anymore.

He was standing there in the window, cold breeze hitting his face, those tears were feeling cold on his skin. His thoughts were scattered, mind running wildly in different scenarios.

He wanted to wish, from one who was up there, before he had always wished to get rid of Jeon jungkook but today, what do he want today?

"Now, I don't want to get rid of him, I want him!"

"He forget everything and accept me again. "

"Now he never talk about leaving me ever again. "

But he can't wish, he just cried. After crying for hours ,he walked back in the room.

"I'll marry that person who wants me because of me, who'll love me. "

He again remembered those words of jungkook and then again he remembered his own arrogant  and selfish words.

"If ever he don't get hoseok, because of some reason, and the last man on earth was jungkook, then he'll stay his life alone instead of choosing him. "

"Jeon jungkook was the first boy, who came to his life and Jeon jungkook will be the last boy of his life. If ever he had to chose someone from thousands, lakhs, crores of people, he'll always chose Jeon jungkook as his one and only. "

Taehyung heard his heart said.

His body stopped while moving, he placed his hand on his heart and suddenly fall on the carpet.

"Who will want me because of me, who'll love me. "

Love don't have a litmus test. We can't say yes or no, in a second. Sometimes it's difficult to understand own feelings.

Why did he cried whole night. That's why because with whom he was tied in the relationship of love, he was talking about leaving him.

Taehyung wasn't able to make him believe of his self, of his love, that's why he's frustrated, that's why he's impatient.