15

"I've already received the message of uncle taeil's call. Yesterday I was sleeping when he called so today I'll talk to him and mama and you don't have to take help from my friend, I'm alright. Okay, I'm a little busy right now, we will talk later. Bye. "

Granddad was gesturing him, that he can talk on the phone easily, he can wait but taehyung ignored it and cut the call.

"Taehyung ah! We were not in hurry, you can talk on the phone for some time. "

"Who's call it was? Why suddenly your mood changed?"

He asked looking at him with concern.

"It was hoseok's, he's thinking that jungkook forced me to come here. Granddad! Why our life can't be normal? Even if I came willingly to my granddad, why everyone is doubting that, anybody had threatened, forced or kidnapped me?"

Taehyung was not an extrovert person, he keeps his thoughts in his mind but at that time, after listening to hoseok, he had a strange feeling that he said all that to jungmin.

Granddad's happy face turned into frown, after listening to taehyung. He didn't answered taehyung, and kept quiet.

That other door of the room, taehyung had seen it many times but where it opens, it's the first time taehyung,came to knew about it.

When they came out, taehyung see a patch of grass on one side, with artificial lake, which was looking so beautiful. And the place where, that lake ends, there was that expensive portion of the house, which granddad got prepared for them, six years ago.

The main gate of the house was of white colour which was covered with the vine of flowers.

"Open the gate. "

Taehyung stopped the wheelchair, then granddad said. Taehyung opened the lock and when he turned around to move the wheelchair, to take jungmin with him, inside, he saw his eyes full of tears, a happy smile on his face, looking at him.

"Taehyung, I've waited for this moment for years, and now even if i die, I'll have no regret. "

Taehyung was sorrounded with strange thoughts and take his wheelchair inside. At that moment, his granddad's voice ringed in his years, his words of six years before.

"I know, I was wrong yoona child. I didn't accepted you as my daughter in law and showed stubborn behavior. I wasn't noble at that time but you can,now. Please forgive me. For get all the grievances and come back with me. That's you real home right. If you'll come with us, my taemin's soul will be happy. "

Taehyung remembered all those incidents when he came to Seoul to take him and his mama,to goseong, to their home.

"Son, your mama is upset with us. Make her understand. Ask her to forgive your granddad. Your house is not complete without you and your mama. Tell your mama to make it her home. "

He had begged him with hoarse voice six years before.

"This time you are angry, yoona child, you are upset with me. I'll come again. Your house is waiting for you and taehyung. "

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts and looking at the beautiful, carved wooden decorations.

That whole portion was silent and inhabited. But the beautiful lawn was indicating that, servants do took care of it. Infront of lawn, there were two steps then the beautifully carved wooden door to enter the house. Taehyung take the wheelchair inside, and granddad stood there with wall as support, and then he sat down.

This is drawing room, this is TV lounge, this is kitchen, this is your mama's room, this is yours, this is study room for you. Is that study room, which was made for taehyung, there was writing table, computer, book shelf, etc. Computer was covered and in book shelf, there were alot of books related to science and medical.