24

Taehyung still hadn't told him that she is not in Seoul anymore, granddad thought that she is and taehyung hadn't bothered to correct him yet. Bit now when taehyung had told him this, he sensed something is strange.

He didn't let the topic go and asked him again, taehyung tried to change the topic but he was stubborn like him so taehyung had to tell him the truth.

"She had gone to Canada, because she's upset with me. "

"because you came here.... "

He got up from his lying position, worries etched on his face.

"Of how many more things you are going to blame yourself granddad, and no not because of coming here, she had gone to Toronto before. When I came here, it had already been 15 days till she left. Ask jungkook, he knew that I've locked my house. "

Taehyung tried to stop himself from crying very badly. He hadn't cried infront of him. He don't talk about anything which can make him sad but now when he forced him taehyung had to talk about it which not only makes him sad but also granddad.

"So you were living alone for 15 days?"

He started to get more worried, different scenarios filling his mind.

"Why are you taking tension granddad? It's alright, see I'm infront of you now, protected, and isn't care about mama, she will be back too, soon.

And don't worry about my housejob, I'll take my job and profession more seriously but not now. First you have to get better. You have to walk yourself and do your own work without depending on others and till then I'll stay with you here.

But forget that I'm going to leave you. I'll stay here forever and will bother you by my antics. "

He was worried after getting to know that she had gone to Canada, and she mad at him. In those months of November and December, he was in no condition to even make a call to ask him about his health and more even was able to send jungkook to inquire about him, so he would have known that he's living alone.

Taehyung didn't wanted to give him tension. So he was smiling that granddad didn't wanted to make him worried for him so he also smiled.
......................

"Do you give more importance to your heart than mind? "

He asked.

They were gossiping, when taehyung asked him that question.

For lunch he had make healthy food for him and now he was sitting with him talking about nonsense and then he told him, daddy had given him same advices as his.

Granddad was enjoying that he was talking about him and was so happy to realize that even his son had left him and gone far away, seemed to be upset with him but never forget him, that why he always told his son what he told him when he was a child.

He smiled when taehyung asked him that question.

"Yes, I believe in it. "

He warmly smiled at him and then again said.

"When you trust someone, you use your heart or your mind? Of course you can love them with both. But it has a difference. Heart loves without explanations it mind wants explainations to believe in someone. "

He had that smile constantly on his face.

"If we talk in medical language, then I'll share some important points to you, which I've read. ' Scientist gave an analogy that, mind controls all the organs that's why heart is also in under control of mind, and mind had sent signals to heart to pump, that's why heart beats but this analogy was proven wrong by another very intelligent man that when a baby is being formed in the womb, his heart forms before and starts beating however mind is not even formed yet.