28

After yoona had accepted him, his love, he seemed to be very happy and relaxed.

And now he also don't need support to walk or for any other work.

He can go to washroom, now himself, sometimes slowly walked and come to him in the kitchen, they spent time together and talk alot, then he'll go back to his room and taehyung resume his work.

Jungkook sometimes took him for a walk, in the morning or in the evening.

If sometimes, he again got sick, as taehyung was kind of his personality doctor, so he change his dose of medicines.

But he'd never done it without consulting, the cardiac surgeon. And granddad always teased him that he's just using him as an excuses to ensuring his own career.

It was so difficult for him to laugh these days but he never made granddad doubt his fake expressions.

With jimin his friendship had got more stronger.

Like when jimin was so tensed and busy because of his exams, to reduce his tension and providing him some time for studies, taehyung took jihoon and rose with him many times.

One day, jimin just mentioned that Mrs. Min had gone somewhere and he's so busy with household and with kids that he don't have anytime to study for his finals but taehyung, he told granddad and reached his home at the same day.

Yoongi was not at home, jimin was hesitating to send his kids with taehyung without yoongi's permission.

"Yoongi will get upset taehyung, he don't like it that due to some small problems I run to my father's house. "

"I am taking Jihoonie and rose with me, when Mrs. Min will be back. I'll send them back too, packing their uniforms, clothesline, school bag and other necessary things, I'll talk to yoongi hyung. "

Before taehyung always thought that it's strange, callin yoongi.... Yoongi hyung.

"Yoongi hyung! Does jihoon and rose do not belong to me? "

He called yoongi from jimin's phone and immediately said it after greetings.

"Yah! You called me first time in the life to ask that question? "

Yoongi was surprised at his question as well as amused.

"If do you think that they also do belong to me, then give me permission to take them with me for some days. Till Mrs. Min is back home, they'll live with me. "

"In this whole sentence, the word 'permission' sounds forced in it, because your tone looks and sounds like a threat."

"Okay, so let's not change only this word but the whole sentence, I'm taking Jihoon and rose with me. "

"Yeah, that tone does sounds like Kim taehyung. "

He chuckled.

Taehyung also smiled, and silently listening to their conversation, jimin too.

So that's how, these two kids were living in their great grandfather's house these days.

They both go to their school from this house and taehyung take care for them, jungkook too, after having breakfast with them and talking with them from a little while, leave for his office.

After that, they spend their time with taehyung and granddad, while playing and pranking them.

Every evening, they ask their uncle jungkook, to take them out for ice cream, which was always granted.

Except talking with granddad, if jungkook's expressions changed from seriousness to that big bunny smile or uncontrollable laughter, then just for those two kids.