4

It was third time taehyung came to this house which looked like some ancient castle. First time when he came here, he was scared, second time when he came, he came with the never ending series of sadness, tears.

When he came here at that time with his father's dead body ,he remembered everything from that time. He was missing his dad now. Why dad is not alive now? If only he was still here, taehyung may haven't  felt that alone, his mom must not have changed, and then his life might be different from now.

Taehyung forgot how to cry or it was second time in the same day, that his eyes were becoming teary. He Justin shook his head and controlled his emotions.

Crying in front of strangers, tears falling from his eyes, showing them his weakness to others, he wasn't one of them and that time he was with a stranger. Of course their father's had a special bond which no one can understands, it was special to some people but it held no importance for him.

And second this relationship which was tied between them by just signing a piece of paper, it also held no importance to taehyung , and when taehyung don't even believe in any relationship they had so for him the person standing beside him is complete stranger, nothing more.

The way they both traveled those last hours with each other in complete silence, now they were also entering the mansion, still without uttering an single word. They passed the entry and now were standing in the big hall.

This house is so big, so beautiful, like a castle. It was not the first time he came here, that he should feel mesmerized by it and stare at it with wide eyes at those high ceilings, beautiful wooden doors, windows, expensive lanterns, furniture, carpets and other expensive items. He didn't give them a single glance and walked ahead, head held high, and followed jungkook.

Jungkook made a stop in front of a room, and opened the door. He gestured taehyung to follow him and entered himself. Taehyung kept a one step distance between them and followed suite.

In those six years, this room didn't changed at all, everything like before. In front of them, the same magnificent bed and on it that arrogant man was lying there.

Six years before he was also lying there like now. Only the difference is that that six years before his dad was also sitting there massaging his feet. Ignoring his son and wife, just being a good son.

And then that man ordered his decision of Kim taehyung's life. Took his dad's permission and forced his dad to force his son to agree to that decision.

Taehyung didn't forget anything . He really didn't forget anything. His dad behaving like a stranger ,him being away, his mama's sadness and craziness, his own misery, terror, sadness.

He was lying there, eyes closed and beside the bed, Jeon jimin was seated on the chair. Door was opened without any voice but still he sensed  the presence of his brother, and an unknown person. His eyes lifted and met his brothers and then stopped on him.

His eyes held surprise in them but full of hatred. He didn't got up from his place nor said anything. Just kept digging holes full of anger and hatred in his figure. Taehyung walked forward beside jungkook towards the bed.

Jungkook looked at granddad and then gesture jimin, asking him that whether he's sleeping or just resting keeping his eyes closed. Before jimin can answer, granddad opened his eyes. Maybe he also sensed the presence of his favourite grandson and that smell, he was missing so much, of taehyung.

Taehyung was standing beside jungkook, and granddad immediately looked at him.

"Tae......taehyung is this you. Jungkook.... Is this taehyung beside you......or I....."