11

"After seeing your grandson, granddad seems to be so energetic."

After greeting eachother, yoongi teased him.

"Yes, my this grandson is tablet of multi vitamin, capsule and injection, for me. After seeing him all my weakness vanished, and I feel like I don't have any disease now. "

Granddad was also, answered him with the same enthusiasm. 

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, looking at both of them more and speaking less, and jimin like yesterday, instructing granddad to talk less, feeding him medicine and checking his blood pressure, seems to be very busy.

When after half an hour, yoongi left to go to his office and jimin and jungkook went with him to the doors, granddad slowly said to him.

"Son! Today make it sure to call your mama. Tell her not to be upset, and that you'll go back soon. "

In meanwhile taehyung thought that granddad must have forgotten that about what they were talking before but he was wrong.

He thought that now if they are talking about his mama, so he will also talk against her and about divorce too. He'll try to emotional blackmail him by his sickness, he'll use him against his own people, to defeat others, because that's the things he's good at. And how he's going to reply granddad, taehyung was thinking about it but grandad didn't said anything and changed the topic after that one line.

Now he was asking him that if he had come here immediately, with jungkook after listening about his health, then he had got no time to pack his stuff, so he can tell jimin to brought you with him to the mall for shopping. They can go to a mall with driver.

He was also saying him that he time he's going to stay here, he can stay freely, not be shy because this house is his too. Not go think of himself as a guest. This house belongs to jungkook and jimin but also belongs to him too. He's the owner of this house, not a guest neither stranger. It was second time, in his whole life, he was sitting with him alone.

First time when granddad came to Seoul for his admission. He came with him to get his admission form, jungkook was already sent by him for another work, and when they have already bought a form, he said.

"Jungkook didn't came back yet, so let's sit here and fill this form. "

Taehyung can fill others forms too in seconds but this form seems to very difficult to him. Granddad brought him to the bench.

Applying reading glasses, he was helping him to fill this form, before at his marriage, daddy's death, and then him coming to take them to goseong, these were the incidents in which taehyung met him, means only 4 or 5 times in his whole life, and then looking at him reading English so fluently, and helping him filling the form, made him realize that he's an intelligent and literate person.

At that time taehyung got hurt that even being literate person, how can you force someone to do something, how can you force your decisions on others. He had asked taehyung to write his name as his guardian, and when elders signs were needed, he signed the forms,being very careful.

His hands were shaking, like an old and sick man had. Granddad was talking with him very sweetly and softly.

"It was my wish that you got your medical degree from goseong, live with me, near me, there ,but never mind whatever God wants."

Taehyung was filling the form, listening to his instructions and granddad who was keeping it in check that he was filling the form correctly or not, was also talking to him.

"You'll get admission, taehyung, I'm sure. I know that you are going to get your doctor's degree from this college, taemin soul is going to be very that day. It was his wish for you to become a doctor. "