31

It means jungkook is still his husband. Except getting ashamed of his foolishness, teahyung got relaxed after knowing the truth.

His hands stopped shaking. Heart beat became normal. Tears were still dropping from his eyes. But of happiness. Jungkook was looking at him with that warm, loving smile.

"You said that you have foul mouth then why you were hesitating to tell me that? "

"I thought that I'll lose you even just as an acquaintance too. I've alway's told you so passionately that I hate you so when I'll say I love you, you won't believe me. "

Teahyung said while crying, lowering his head.

"Why won't I believe it? I'm not that cold hearted that such a bratty, stupid boy becomes sensible, kind for me. He tries to impress me by making my favorite food, keep track of what I like and what I don't, eves drop at my conversations outside my room, complain to granddad about me that I don't love him, don't want the food he made.

And when I go somewhere, sleeps in my room with all the right, and still I don't believe in him and his love? "

Jungkook was biting his lips to control his big smile and was counting his virtues on his fingers.

Taehyung looked at him shocked.

"I'm very sensitive about my room, no one is allowed to come here when I'm not present, I let servants clean my room in my presence, so how's it possibly that when I came back yesterday evening, I don't realize that someone came in my room.

When I entered, I realized that someone came here, but i didn't have to do much effort to know that who it was because an intelligent boy had left an evidence for me too. "

Jungkook opened the side drawer and take out one silver earring.

"And you forget your sweet smell on my sheets and blankets. Thank God I spotted it, if somebody else had found it, my image of devoutedness must have ruined. Then I've to prove my innocence to everyone my whole life."

Jungkook was laughing at taehyung's bewildered expressions.

Taehyung was embarrassed and he wanted to leave that place more then anything. Teahyung can explain each and everything but how he was going to explain That why did he slept in his room?

Taehyung wanted to run away from there but how? Jungkook was still holding his one hand tightly. And he had placed his other hand on taehyung's on the bed. Taehyung can't get up.

"I was not in much hurry to end your misery. That boy which had make me run after him for six years. I should have made him run after me atleast for six months but your bravery impressed me so much that backed out from my plan.

I think that I can't find another boy, this much brave and confident on this earth, that I'm telling him I'm going to give him divorce and he denied that. Even in my absence, he's using my room as his property, and entering my life without my permission.

I'm not allowed to assign the names of the people for awards otherwise I would have given you the award of your hardiment. "

Taehyung had his head bowed down with nervousness listening to jungkook talking.

He can sense jungkook's mischievousness and mocking in his tone.

"At 11 pm. Me and granddad went back to our rooms, I saw that the gentleman, was sitting beside the lake behaving like a melodramatic heroin.
I didn't wanted to console you that's why I stayed there watching you for a long time.

Then i thought it's time to sleep. For how much time you can see some one crying for you. I went to the bathroom. And when I came back, gentleman had stopped crying and is now getting ready to sleep that too, in my room, on my bed, with such bravery and rightfully that I wanted to compliment you, but I didn't at that time and layed down on the couch.