5

In a short span of time, all the food was settled on the beautiful wooden table, placed in front of the couch. Granddad got up from the bed with the help of jungkook, and he's the one who brought him towards the table and helped him settle down on the couch.

First time when taehyung saw him, he was using wheel chair and now he was walking with the help of others. Destiny can make many miserable.

After sitting down, he held taehyung's hand in his and told him to sit beside him.

"Where are those two little cuties? "

Granddad asked looking towards jimin, who was just going to answer but then jungkook came back, who went outside a few moments before. 
He was holding two beautiful kids in his arms, tickling them, making them laugh and saying something to them.

A smile formed on jimin's already angry and frowning face, it was no surprise, no doubt, that these two are jimin's kids.

5 years before granddad had informed taehyung on phone about jimin's marriage, and jungkook came and gave him special invitation card, directed to him and his mama, with return tickets of the plane, he remembered it.

"Jimin's getting married with his fiancé, I'm sending invitation card and tickets for you and yoona through jungkook, if you people will come, me and jimin will be very happy. "

It was obvious that they were not going to marriage, he remembered the invitation and also that guilty feeling, jimin was 4 years younger than jungkook like him, but taehyung was sad, that he was getting married at such a young age.

Who knows that granddad even let him study or not. It was during the last semester of his first year of  medical college, and even if granddad had allowed jimin to study, then at that time he was sure that jimin is not even graduated.

It was an unspoken rule in their families that people marry of their sons and daughters at young age. There partners were responsible to their spouses to provide them a good safe life, but without asking them that even if they like that person or not.

His dad was also engaged without his acknowledgement, with sunmi, at young age. Which he broke, to marry Kim yoona, and it became his crime.

When granddad talked to him, he told him that Jimin was engaged, and he's already at the age of 18 and so they decided to get married.

But still it was at young age, what if they regret it later... And he was forced to get married at 18 too.......

Jungkook was now seated on the couch with his nephew and neice on his lap, beside granddad on the opposite side.

Taehyung wasn't able to tell their age exactly. Girl was looking more healthy then the boy, maybe 3 or 4 years old and the boy, looked fragile and weak and pretty too, jimin didn't join them.

Jungkook was at the end of the couch, beside him granddad and then taehyung, the only place which was left was beside taehyung,and jimin hates him to such an extent that he can never even imagine sitting beside him. He turn and lift the chair, which was placed beside the bed and placed it on the other side of the table and sat there.

Taehyung wanted to tell him that that he also don't want to be here, and not like he's planning to live here forever, the way you are disgusted of me, I'm also disgusted of you all.

And beside the hatred and malice, even after having two kids, this boy had a killing figure. He had mantained himself very good so taehyung was a little hesitant to deal with him.

He was slim, fragile like taehyung, wearing blue sweater and black trousers, he looked young, fresh and smart like an unmarried omega. And beside all the hatred, if taehyung look at him, which he was doing, then he was definitely very stunning.