17

He was crying very badly, not even able to hold operatus in his shaking hand. Taehyung was standing behind, after being pushed,taegyung removed his shaking hands from his arms.

Jimin sat down beside granddad. He tried the band, tightly around his forearm. Tucked the stethoscope in his ears and started checking the blood pressure. Jungkook and yoongi were standing beside granddad, sometimes looking at him and sometimes at jimin.

Jungkook had placed his hand on jimin's shoulder but he was still crying very badly. With a gap of 3 minutes, he had already given him 5 tablets, checked his pulse and blood pressure, when he didn't showed any progress, he also have him a pain killer.

But he was still in so much pain, withering in pain, his body was turning cold, he was looking more and more weak as the time passes. ECG had to be done now. They had to brought him to the nearest hospital as soon as they can. Taehyung looked at jungkook, who was standing beside him, and taehyung didn't needed to say this to him because he, himself was contemplating on the idea that's why he said to yoongi.

"Yoongi! Start the car. I'll bring granddad with me. "

He was very serious.

Jungkook picked up granddad and sat him down on the wheelchair, and went out, moving the wheelchair very slowly and delicately. Jimin ran after him and taehyung also went after them.

"Jimin! Go and bring granddad's reports. "

He said to jimin, who was still crying and looking at granddad with acted eyes. It looked like he haven't even listened what jungkook said to him. Passing him dissapointing look jungkook looked towards taehyung.

"In granddad's bedroom, on his bedside table, in the upper drawer, there's a brown file, bring it and underneath it, there are other reports and X-ray's, bring them too. "

Teahyung ran towards his room, picked up everything which jungkook told him too and ran back to the porch.

Yoongi had started the car already and they were waiting for him. Jungkook was sitting behind with granddad's head in his lap and jimin was also sitting beside him, holding granddad's hands. He was kissing his both hands and crying. Taehyung holding files and some papers in his hands, sat in passenger seat.

His walls were breaking, he also wanted to become hysteric and cry like jimin, but he controlled himself, reminding himself that he's a doctor, that doctor, of which his granddad is proud of.

"People don't even get a single doctor for their care but I have two and that too round the clock. "

"Don't you dare, doubting my grandson's capability, they are intelligent, and deserving."

Taehyung wanted to know about his medical history before reaching the hospital so that he can talk to granddad's cardiologist properly. Taehyung opened that thick file. All the reports were arranged according to dates. That ECG report and echo report were on the top, which he had three days before. Taehyung looked at them and then started turning pages.

There were alot of ECG reports and blood tests. Taehyung got shocked looking at one report. He looked at it's date and time. 6 November, at 6:15 pm, 6 November 6 November.

"I want divorce, I don't want to live with Jeon jungkook at any cost. "

He said those words while meeting his gaze, that day on which be rejected everything that belongs to him, what was the date that day? Not to ponder, he remember it already. Before 2 months, that was morning of 6 November. It was a simple thing, in the morning of 6 November, he humiliated Jeon jungkook and his granddad in his own house, let other people humiliate them, and in the evening of 6 November, he had a heart attack.