32

"Oh, I got distracted, so I was talking about you, coming here. I was helpless, so even after hating you so much, I brought you here, but on the very next day I had to change my feelings about you.

You remember when granddad asked you to stay in his room. I went there after sometime because your crazy uncle taeil called, I've put him on hold and was coming to inform you about it.

But when I reached there you and granddad were crying in eachother's arms, and at that moment you didn't looked that selfish and pathetic to me. My feelings started changing about you.

I thought that I misunderstood you, your actions, You yourself haven't sorted out your own feelings and you are confused that's why you are so rude to us.

When granddad got sick, we went to hospital, coming back from there, made me understand you. I realized it too that you dont have any type of funny relationship with your friend hoseok, you just did it to make me angry.

And this simple  boy had fallen in love with me, I didn't knew about it more then few days before.

I had a feeling that he cares about me alot. Whenever I'm talking to granddad, he stares at me, but I wasn't sure and I confirmed it when you talked to me about our relationship. "

"See, I don't know, you know me or not but you are right that I'm stubborn and egoistic. It was hurting my pride that the boy who had always rejected me, now wants me but isn't coming forward to say it so I wanted him to come to me and confess that he loves me and wants to live with me.

So it was your turn to come to me and say that you love me and want to spend your life with me, because I wasn't going to agree on anything other then that.

But my husband, who has a foul mouth, who don't think before talking to someone, was hesitating to say this to me. Before I was serious but after that night whatever I did, you can call it an acting.

Granddad was worried that what happened to my taehyungie, why he's so upset. Why his eyes are always teary. He inquired me so I told him

' It's mine and my husbands personal  matter. You are not going to defend your grandson infront of me. He had made my living life a hell from the last six years. Can't I get a revenge from him for atleast six months. I'm kind but not that much that I'll forgive him that easily because he makes food for me, he's changed for me.

He had become kind and soft for me. It's a possibility that I'll leave him, so he cries whole night because of that, because whenever he comes back, it can be seen on his face that he had cried all night. So I accept his unspeakable love for me. '

I wanted a confession, yourself crying and cooking food for me wasn't going to change my decision. It depends on that how much longer you are going to take, I was gonna wait all of my life for you.

You were scared of 1st April, I didn't even remembered our agreement, I just realized it when you came to my room and talked to me on 23 March.

I was emersed in my conversation with my lawyer that I sense someone is standing near the window eves dropping at my conversation, when I went back after bidding goodbye to granddad, because I forgot a file in his room, but when I came back I saw that you are crying rivers complaining about me to granddad.

I knew that it isn't fair that one is crying and others are laughing at him but with me granddad was also laughing at you. If you had lifted up your head to look at him, you might have caught him laughing.

What he can do except from laughing, when he'll listen to your complaints of me not eating the cake and dessert you've made. Yes after that he had pinched my ears 'why you haven't eaten that damn dessert, my grandson had made especially for you '