14

Granddad's speaking is very polished and poetic style, it feels like he straight came out of university, where he teach students Korean language but whenever he speaks, he had different dialects mixed in his speaking manner. However jungkook and jimin speaks pure Seoul dialect, as they both studied there for a long time.

When taehyung entered kitchen, he came to know that jimin was talking to yoongi, who was sitting on the kitchen table, forcing food down his son's throat and reading a newspaper,and also managing to answer his wife's rambling with yes, really, huh, hmm, no to tell him that he's listening.

These words must be used to always his wife satisfied. 'I'm listening to you very attentively. ' Don't know why these wives don't let there husbands read newspapers.

Jimin was going here and there from kitchen counter to cooking range, helping maids to cook lunch for granddad.

"Hi taehyung!"

Yoongi greeted him.

"Hello! How are you? "

Taehyung didn't liked to call him by his name. Calling him sir was not acceptable and calling him hyung was forcing a close connection with him, but yoongi greeted him cheerfully, so taehyung smiled at him, ignoring a glaring jimin.

"I'm good. How are you? "

After answering yoongi, taehyung turned towards yujin. Told him to bring his breakgast to his room and then without glancing at the owner of all that mess, he came out.

After having breakfast, taehyung walked towards granddad's room. This time he didn't entered suddenly, he knocked first, and then opened the door.

"Granddad is having a bath."

Jungkook told him with serious tone when he saw taehyung's eyes searching for granddad. He looked towards bathroom door, which was just halfway closed not locked and jungkook was sitting near the door, on the chair. Taehyung was going to leave without saying anything when jungkook again speak.

"Yesterday night, your uncle taeil called. "

Taehyung abruptly stopped. He turned and looked at jungkook with surprise. Jungkook was again looking towards the bathroom door, unbothered. Taehyung wasn't able to guess that about what they must have talked. He was sure that they must have not a good conversation and when did he even called?

Jungkook was telling him now that means, he must have fallen asleep when taeil called.

Before it didn't happened but when jungkook and granddad came to his house because of that sudden demand of divorce situation, at that time jungkook had a big fight with taeil and especially hoseok. Jungkook despises them,no hates them especially hoseok. Taehyung knew it very well. Taehyung knew it too, that jungkook know about his and hoseok's friendship and frankness. In Stratford jungkook had called him once.

"It's me jungkook, taehyung.... How are you? "

Jungkook hadn't threatened him nor did he tried to scare him but still taehyung got scared. It was his first hear in medical college, it wasn't that long in his marriage with jungkook, and taehyung was really a scared cat those days, he was scared that one day jungkook is going to kidnap him like they forces him to marry.

"I don't want to talk to you. "

Taehyung didn't let him know that he's scared so he shouted that sent with all his might, with as much hatred as he can mustered and cut the call. Then one day, he saw jungkook standing outside of his hospital. It was of that time when granddad told him, that he tried to convince jungkook to back to complete his studies but he denied. It was his fourth year in college now, and he had to attend hospital too with his college.