16

I had to stop myself from my stubbornness. I called taemin.

"Taemin, your brother left. I'm breaking, I don't have energy. Come back and help your brother to reach his last destination, please come back son. "

Taehyung remembered that phone call. He was sitting with his daddy at that time. He had looked at his daddy who received the call and then he had also seen that he became a statue, receiver still in his hand. At that time he didn't know but now he can understand his feelings. After that phone call, that last sentence of his brother must have ringing in his ears.

"If I die, then you are going to come back, right? "

"This time I got such an idea, that you will run back to goseong. "

And then he run back to goseong.

He remembered when his daddy was packing up his bag, his hands were crazily shaking. He wasn't crying but it still looked like he was crying, like his tears were dropping inside his body. He had gone to goseong. At that time taehyung thought that his daddy went and forgot about them but now he was thinking that how he had managed all that suffering.

What he must have been feeling, when he had looked at his brother, lying in the coffin, who had always ignored his ignorance and ran back to him again and again.

With sadness, he must have alot of regrets, incantation. How much he must have been angry at himself for his stubbornness, and taehyung thought that his daddy changed, he only became granddad's son, don't know what granddad had said him that he didn't remained his daddy anymore.

"I tried to make taemin understand, taehyung! That the decision of marriage in such hurry is not a good decision but he always said that this was his dying brother's last wish. His last wish from me. I never listened to him but from before dying, he requested something from me, how I cannot fulfill it. "

"Yours and jungkook's relationship can only make our broken relationship, fixed. It was also my wish but I knew. Yoona is never going to accept this, that's why I tried to make taemin understand and tried to stop him. But that stubborn boy, didn't listened to someone again.

Don't know taehyung! But I feel like taemin also sensed that he's going to die so before that he wanted to make his dying brother's wish fulfill. That's why he do this without yoona's permission. You had alot of complaints from me taehyung! But believe me, I didn't forced this marriage, it wasn't my decision, it was taemin's.

Think that it was an agreement between two brothers who had decided that in only 15 days, they are going to leave their old dad alone. I just agreed with taemin's stubborn decision. He was crying when he aid to me. To let him complete his dead brother's last wish and I lose infront of his tears.

"Taebear! Your daddy did alot of mistakes. He want to make it right now. Are you not going to help him? Are you not going to listen to him? "

And he thought that it was grandda's fault that his daddy was against his mama. Why he didn't understand his daddy's feelings that day.

"It was my dying brother's last wish taehyung! That you become his son in law so our broken relationship can be fixed. "

That time didn't but now taehyung was crying badly. For that man's death, for whom he didn't have any feelings before. Not love not hatred, who was just unimportant and stranger. His uncle Jae hwa. Who loved him alot.

Taehyung remembered how he was so affectionate to him. What's the attraction of happiness. The relationship of humanity is not unimportant. Tears were falling from his eyes for that person who died six years before.