19

And from here all this started. That man showered him with love and he hated him with all this heart.

And today when he was nearing his death, he tried to make him believe of his love, he didn't used his health as a reason.

His grandson's stubbornness and bigotry was taking him towards death. Two months before when he had his third heart attack, this all happened because of his intolerant behavior. But still he didn't complaint once.

This was true love, he didn't wanted his grandson to be ashamed. He had suffered his mama's cruelty, he had pointed out his mistakes to him very carefully that what if he will be displeased. What if he think that he was trying to turn him against his mama. What if he again become mad at him.

He had helped him get admission in medical college, dealing with his household expenses and his studies expenses, because it was his duty and his grandson's right. Yes but he had no rights on them and they both mother and son had no duties. If they don't want to live him like he do at least they should thank him. After his father's death, he and his mama were going to suffer and will be burdened by expenses if he had not decided to help them.

His medical studies were very expensive but its on one side, even for the normal expenses of the house, he and his mother had to do job.

They just had their house, a car, few shares in the company, some jewelry which his mom had, and a little bit bank balance after his dad's death

Today if he's called Doctor taehyung, because of whom? Right, right, right. He had listened this word from his mama, uncle taemin and hoseok but duty, duty, duty, nobody had taught him this word nor even he bothered.
His whole family surviving on someone's else's money.

And he didn't even bothered to be thankful to him. What that old man had done to him that Kim taehyung did not reciprocated his love. He didn't even pitied or care about him.

Why he was angry at him? If because of his marriage then that was done by his own father, he should go and fight with his dead father or he was tired of his love and bothered by his loving and caring behavior?

"Taehyungie! Please come to jiminie's marriage and brought your mama with you too. We will enjoy beer alot. "

"I'm counting days that when my son's studies will be completed and he will come to his granddad for forever."

"When you will come here, you and I will make a plan that yoona will also come here to live with us."

"Taehyung ah! Child I missed you alot on Christmas! Jungkookie and jiminie were with me but you were not but I've wished from my heart that if I have time to spend one more Christmas,living then I want to spend it with my three kids."

"Your grandmothers jewelry is not outfashioned , I knew that you are not going to like them so I've ordered new one for you. "

"So now I don't have to go to different doctors for treatment, Doctor Kim taehyung is going to treat his granddad and that too, free. "

"I wish that taemin was alive today, he must have been so happy seeing his son becoming a doctor. Taehyung you had fulfilled his wish, son. "

Taehyung had listened to all of these sentences,dripping with sincerety and pure love, himself. This night of his self accountability was passing.

It was early early morning, granddad was sleeping, taehyung was staring at him from last few hours without even blinking. It was a cold night of 4 January. CCU was heated so there was no trace of coldness.

Taehyung was sitting g on that stool, covered in a warm blanket, he was not feeling cold. But there was no heating outside the CCU. Taehyung thought about jungkook. He must be sitting on a bench present in the corridor, alone, in this cold night. Even if he was an alpha but still the weather was very cold. Taehyung got up from the stool without making any noise,and came out of the room.