21

"You told me alot of things yesterday but didn't even listen to my answer. "

Taehyung said while wiping his lips and beard with napkin.

"I love you too granddad so much! But you know na, that when we are getting the attention, it don't held any importance to us, we think that we will ways have it, take it as for granted, like its our right. But when yesterday, how your health started going down, I got scared that I'll lose you, I thought that what will happen to me if you are no longer there to love me, at that time i realise that I love you. I can not even imagine to lose you, granddad! You have to get better for me, you have to live for me granddad! Is it only jungkook's and jimin's right to live with you?

I want to live with you, beside you granddad and will never leave you.
I will someday my whole life with you. That portion which you have build for me and mama, I will live in it and I'll also brought mama here with me too, one day. It's my promise to you. "

Some tears have dropped from his eyes and fall on his cheeks.

He's an cardiac patient, taehyung shouldn't give him more tension, he shouldn't cry in front of him. Taehyung knew that but he also knew that these medicines cannot cure him that fastly as fast his confession can.

Taehyung loved this old man, who is his granddad, who is sick but it's true.

This was the biggest truth of Kim taehyung's life, that he loved his granddad Jeon jungmin, alot. Don't know from how long.
........................

"Jimin ah! Pour some soup in this bowl, please. "

Taehyung was feeding some soup to granddad. He had poured a little bit into the bowl for him to taste and if he like it then he will give some more to him. Jimin was coming out of the bathroom after getting fresh, he stopped in his steps, face morphed in confusion.

Well if he was confused, he was valid too. Taehyung just so casually ordered to him like it was a normal thing between them, and they have spent a long time living together.

But he composed himself and walked inside the room, walked towards the bed and took that bowl from taehyung's hands.

They both were present with granddad at the moment, and it was first time they had a normal conversation, which was started by taehyung however they have spent hours with eachother in the same room but didn't utter an single word to each other.

He again wanted to spend his night in the hospital but granddad had ordered him and jimin to go home and only let jungkook stay there. When they both came back in the morning, he sent jungkook home.

In the afternoon, when his doctor came to check him, he found progress in his recovery allowed him to shift in private room.

Jimin had informed this to jungkook as soon as he can and then started packing up granddad's belongings. Taehyung had also helped him in packing without talking and then with the help of ward boys,they had shifted granddad into private room.

Jungkok had come back to hospital around 2 pm, with their food. Teahyung was standing infront of the bed, so jungkook gave that plastic bag to him.

"It's food for you two. "

After passing him all the things, jungkook walked towards the bed and bow down for granddad to peck him on the forehead. They both started whispering something, that's still a secret to both taehyung and jimin.

Jimin was still not back from his visit to the cardiologist.

Taehyung went and sat down on the couch and set all the things and waited for jimin.