9

"Okay we can wait a little bit more. Taehyung can complete his house job first, if he's interested in post graduation, he can do that. We will take him with us after some years. "

Granddad tried to convince her.

When yoona demanded divorce, she also demanded the share in property. It was fare to get divorce but property? Taehyung didn't wanted to be related to Jeon jungkook at all, it was final but he was not interested in property. He argued with his mama about this matter.

"Say it! Say that I'm wrong. And your granddad is right. "

"You want to leave, want to go to him. Tell him to take you with them. "

"That cruel man snatched my son away from me. He really make you rebel me. "

Taehyung didn't liked it, that his mother was accusing him of these things which he never thought of. His heart didn't liked it one bit.

This all had huge impact on his performance of housejob. He daily got insulted by his senior doctors because of his poor performance, his family demanding divorce from them, and from other side they were just dragging it as much as they can and it was all making him depressed and worried.

Mama and granddad were having a war of ego, taehyung was sure of that. He was not a son or grandson to them, he was a prize which they both wanted and want other person to lose. Whichever side he's going to chose, that person will win.

Taehyung started to dislike both of the sides now. Their demand of divorce was not taken seriously from other side, so seeing this situation they prefer to demand it through court, because Jeon corporations was a big company, it will affect their reputation and maybe they will easily get rid of this matter but they were wrong.

His mama was not ready at all to leave all the property with Jae hwa's children, so she was not going back from her demand of taehyung's share in the property.

It was just a matter of fact, the notice Jeon's were going to receive through court. On the very next day granddad and jungkook were at their house. Granddad was still sweet with them and jungkook was enraged.

"Call taehyung, I want to talk to him. "

Yoona who was insulting jungmin, was cut mid sentence by jungkook, very rudely.

"Taehyung's elders are present here, whatever you want to say you can tell them. "

Hoseok answered him instead of yoona. Jungkook was disgusted by him and said.

"I don't want a third person to interfere in my personal matters. I can accept your old father's presence because he's important to taehyung's family but your presence is not even important here and then I'm not here to meet you old people, I'm here to meet my husband. Now you are calling him here or I should got to him myself. "

Yoona brought taehyung in the drawing room after jungkook's outrage. He himself just told them what he wants and for the first time he gave his final decision clean and clear. That he don't want this relationship.

"I want divorce, I don't want to spend my life with Jeon jungkook at any cost. "

After saying these words, he left.

He thought that after saying this to granddad himself, he'll no longer have that unsettling feeling but after that commotion, this started feeling uneasy, he got more depressed. He wasn't able to sleep at nights, he can't relax, his calm was totally vanished.
His life was before bad but now it had became worst. Third day after that incident, granddad called.

"My health is not well. I don't know how much days more I'm going to live. Please let me talk to taehyung. "

He said to yoona.