25

If he had already decided that he don't want to live with jungkook, and wanted divorce from him but still he was his husband, it was so shameful of him to accept another marriage proposal when he was already married to someone else.

Omega's don't do such thing in their society. Hoseok had proposed o him and it's already been 11 months that he had accepted it. However it's been two years that his mama had already arranged his marriage with hoseok through uncle taemin.

He can't blame his mama and say that it's not his fault. A person who's in his final year of medical college is not that young to understand that what's wrong and what's right and even if he don't know, it's also his own fault.

February was at its end. Approximately one and half months before hoseok had come to take him back but he went back alone. Teahyung was so busy with taking care of granddad that he didn't thought about hoseok at all nor he cared about his grievance.

If he was displeased with him, teahyung had ignored it completely and kept himself busy in his work but after some days hoseok started messaging and calling him regularly.

Teahyung was not attending his calls at all nor even replying to his messages but he was adamant. He called him daily and send hundreds of messages daily.

Taehyung wanted to tell him about his decision and wanted to finish whatever they had before.

He was already calling him and when hoseok attended his call, he seemed to be very pleased and happy.

"Thank God! You came back taehyung. I knew that whatever that childish act or adventure, whatever you want name it, is going to end soon. "

It soundedike he had forget everything.

"Hoseok! I'm calling from goseong. From granddad's home, from my home. "

Taehyung told him the truth in a very calming way.

He became quiet, wasn't able to answer quickly.

"Tell me something taehyung! How do you started loving your granddad so much, suddenly. You were always annoyed because of him..... I didn't believed in sorcery but now I think they had cast a spell on you. You are changed, you are not like before."

"You are right hoseok. They had cast a spell on me, of love. And I'll never be able to break it. Yes, I'm not that taehyung you knew. I'm changed. My wishes, my priorities are changed. "

"And now I feel like, you are going to say you have decided that you want to live with jungkook, you don't want divorce anymore. "

"You are right. I've called you to tell that I've accepted mine and his relationship. This relationship was tied by my daddy and I'll fulfill it till my death. "

"You are gone crazy taehyung! You have lost your mind, seriously. What do you think, that egoistic person will accept you that easily, that he'll give you that love and respect of aife partner? A normal person is not that big hearted and you are talking about him. You have always rejected him. Even if he accepts you, only because his ego will be satisfied and then he'll torture you, hurt you, your whole life.

Now you are saying these dialogues of respect, and fulfill, like an heroin of sone emotional film, you'll regret it later."

" Even If I'll regret it later, I'll not come to you for help and I'd already told you this before. The decision I've made, I just wanted to tell you that. And I called you only because of that reason. "

Teahyung had already told him what he wanted to and now he wants stop cut the call but before he can, hoseok started speaking again.

" I don't know what that rascal had said to you and take you with him but I know that it's just some planning against you and aunt yoona, of that cunning grandfather and his grandson."