23

So that means what daddy had told him, that was all taught by granddad to him?

But these little things he said were so true. After sometime when jimin left because yoongi called, taehyung was left alone in the living room, he started contemplating granddad's words.

What thing disturbed him the most. When he decided to get divorce through court or when his mama demanded share in the property.

That time when he told granddad that he don't want to live with jungkook anymore or that time when didn't picked up his calls two months back.

Why he was lacking in his performance during house job, why his final year's result was bad? Because his heart was against it.

"Whatever he was doing, his heart was not happy with those decisions. "

And the first time his heart went against him when granddad helped him take admission in medical college.

Heart has its in explainations, whomever heart likes, even if he's bad bit if our heart likes them and they are nice and whomever heart hates, he's bad and that opinion cannot be changed even after many explainations.

And that day his heart had accepted granddad's kindness and his love, when he sat there on the bench with him and helped him fill that form.

After six years he knew that he was running in the wrong direction, and his heart in opposite direction, his heart was against his decisions and him.

He realized all this after these issues of divorce, share in the property, wasting all that money and when his mama left him behind, but before that he always supported his mother of whatever she was doing.

But only him not his heart, is it possible that he didn't love his mother? But his heart can't stand her ruining herself.

A traditional, honest, loving wife, who left his husband to die alone, was guilty of her actions but the simple way of getting rid of that guilt, she thought that by blaming someone else for her wrong decisions.

This person who was good wife and good mother before, was now only a lady of that high society who only knew how to waste money on useless things.

Shoppings, dinners, parties were the only things which were important in her life now.

His heart tried to make him understand that he should stop his mother from all this and stand beside her to face the reality.

Taehyung was ashamed that even if he was supporting her in her every decision, but he knew she was wrong.

From last 7 months he was agitated, tired from fighting against his own heart.

He should go to goseong, to granddad, his heart said that. It was the first time his heart listened to his heart. And he was proud of himself. That he came here because his heart wanted to, not because of jungkook's deal.

His heart was in right work condition, jimin's only one sentence had made him think too much.

Taehyung decided that he should talk to her again.

In evening, when he came back to his portion, he called her.

"Hi!
Mama! "

"I've told to never call..........

She was going to cut the call after completing her sentence and taehyung knew so cut her midsentence and said.

"Mama! I have to say something. Please don't cut the call. If you've ever loved daddy, listen to me. "