13

"When she first got married, she complains about his mother in law to me. And now jiminie backbites about his mother in law to me. Why these mother in laws are so strict to there daughter in laws that they have to complain about it to their fathers, brothers and uncles. "

Jimin was smiling at his accusations and jungkook was sitting serious like granddad is telling them that whether America is going to attack in Iran or not.

Taehyung was staring at them like fools.

"Your plot of making me and jiminie fight, will never be accomplished. "

She side hugged him, making him flushed against her body.

"Sit down, son, our old grandpa is like that. Don't be surprised. Tell me, how are you? Do you like goseong? Do you like it, staying here? "

Now her attention was on him, she asked so many question in one breath.

If jimin's bitter behavior was from his elders and then yoongi's gentleness was also from his elders. Taehyung realized it in few moments.

Tho, he was sitting on the bed, quietly. After greeting her and answering to her questions, now he was quiet. But listening to grandda's and yoon ah's quarrel, he was aware of their pleasant relationship.

She came to visit and ask jungmin about his health but grandad was teasing her that she came here to meet her grandchildren, not because of him. Sitting alone with granddad was different then sitting with the whole family, it was uneasy and awkward. She wasn't showing any expression but she must be judging him.

Oh, so he's the beauty who had the courage to reject Jeon jungkook, demand for divorce and demand the share in the property.

Coffee, donuts, and sandwiches were served as snacks, everyone were insisting her to stay for dinner but she gracefully rejected it. Granddad's schedule must not be disturbed, so they eat dinner soon. Like yesterday, in jungmin's room. Jimin still ignoring taehyung as much as he can. But was talking to jungkook and granddad.

Telling granddad that who called to ask about his health. Granddad telling them some old story and jungkook, just nodding his head, and showing his expression that he's listening, was just eating but granddad was very excited about the whole situation.

"Son, I'm not sleepy now, I want to talk to taehyung. "

After having dinner, when jimin had already feed granddad his medicine, and like yesterday was forcing him to just lie down in soldiers style, well it was just because he wanted taehyung to leave the place, that time granddad said that.

He was going to deny it, how can he leave his loving granddad with his enemy but before he can say something, jungkook beats him to it, while getting up from the couch.

"Let's go jimin, rose is sleepy. "

"But hyung. "

Those both brothers standing close and jimin slowly spoke.

Jungkook didn't answered him and just glared at him, showing how much angry he was.

"Do what I said, no buts. "

Being dominant over omegas was this family's alpha's traits. Taehyung knew that jimin was against him but still taehyung hates jungkooks ordering manner.

Jimin had left the room, and jungkook too, behind him picking up his niece and nephew. In room, now only he and granddad was left, taehyung breathed. He don't look at him tauntingly, with hatred in his eyes, he don't judge him, at least taehyung can breath in this house because of him without any tension and worries.