3

"How can I make such a mistake of calling  an wise, intelligent doctor a fool, I knew how much clever you are and I also knew that you will make such an absurd comment, so I've brought a contract with me."

His tone was serious, professional and dark.

He picked up his leather bag, which was placed on the while talking, and took something out from it.

Taehyung was just silently looking at him. He took out a paper of light yellow color and placed it in front of Taehyung.

"You can check it, read it thoroughly, you are literate and intelligent, so you'll knew after reading it that it's an pact from my side and it's also valid. It had my sign and also two of the lawyer's signs who were present as witness.

A pact can be made with the equal acquiescence but in our pact I'm giving upper hand to you. After excact three months on 1st April, I'll do whatever you want from me. Whether it is of divorce, or you want your share in property or whatever you want, or you can request everything.

Well it's not going to happen but still. Imagine that after three months if i back out, so you can use this contract as an evidence against me and you can go to any court, the result will be in your favor but I don't think it will happen because it will effect mine and my family's image, so it will not reach to that point. I'll fulfill your demands at any cost. This paper is just here for you to trust me. "

Taehyung looked at that paper in his hand and then at the person sitting in front of him.

Taehyung didn't wanted anything or share in the property, his father was not even grand dad's own son but still they are doing this, taehyung just wanted a divorce from jungkook, and Taehyung didn't care if jungkook thought that he's greedy, he can think whatever he wants, he don't care.

He can fight with his mom several times regarding this topic but he'll never tell this to jungkook that demand of share in the property was of his mom's not his and this also caused alot of problems in his and his mother's already ruined relationship.

If jungkook thinks that taehyung just wanted money, then he can think whatever he wants, he's not different himself, because this property is not of his dad's too, which he's ruling like a king, it all belongs to granddad, and grand dad divided it and gave it to his own son and his adoptive son.

Jungkook was looking at him for an answer. Maybe jungkook had some secret motives behind all this, his mind was telling him. But he was tired of this marriage, he was mentally disturbed, and depressed that what are 3 months he can spend 6 months with grand dad in goseong, but still knowing the  truth was necessary  that whether what this man was saying, was true and he's not trying to trap him.

There's no one from whom he can ask for an opinion, with whom he can discuss it, his life's decisions were always made by others, but this time his life was at stake, and everyone can make decisions for him except himself.

He can make decisions, maybe he had forgotten it, that's why when it was time for him to make a decision, he was worried, confused.

He hesitantly looked at jungkook sitting in front of him, who was waiting for Taehyung to say something.

"Always listen to your heart while making decisions."

His dad's voice ringed in his ear.

His dad had always advised him to take that side of the path where he felt satisfied, so it was easy for taehyung to make any decision regarding his life. When he was 13 years old he didn't knew that what it meant but he never forgot that and didn't knew why suddenly he got reminded of those words by his dad.