8

A large amount of money was used for his admission in medical college, and he was also promised by them that they will deposit more money in his account for him to use and a new car of the latest model, he was throwing money at him and expensive things, and maybe he would have gotten impressed by them if he was a selfish person or didn't cared about his mother.

What they are thinking that they will humiliate my mother like that and show me love then I'll also love them?

After helping him taking admission they went back and then never come again, but called him sometimes with the gap of two or three months, in which they ask him about their well being, about his studies, ask him that if he needed something or if he's facing any problem.

Taehyung talked to them with respect and didn't tried to open up to them at all.

Whatever granddad asked him he just answers didn't bother to say something from himself and with those phone calls, large amount of money was also deposited in his bank account every month.

He went to college but he was fed up with his studies. He was no longer a giggling cheerful child. Taehyung tried very hard to get emersed in his books, assignments, college. Only with a thought of that his dad wanted him to become a doctor.

There was a time when this was his dream also but now it was just because of his dad, he wants to fulfill his dreams, so he kept himself lost in his books till late nights. His mama who got sick after his dad's death was not much better till now.

She kept that blank sad face and kept crying for hours. Taehyung was her only child, he can understand what she was feeling. That husband, who she loved and supported her whole life, she wasn't beside him when he was breathing his last?

Her husband was upset with her, why did he left this world without talking to her for the last time. Was she not a good wife, a good wife to his husband? Was she not a loyal life partner? Then why, why she had to face such misery? Who was the reason behind it all? Who was a cause of their fucked up lives. There was only one person.

His mama kept crying in her room for hours or sometimes got sick to such point that she had to be rushed to the hospital by taeil uncle and hoseok. When taehyung looked at his miserable mother, he got more angry at his granddad who always declares that how much be loves him.

In those miserable dark days, taeil's family helped them alot. Mama was also an orphan like dad but after taeil and taeyeon became her bestest friends, she was not alone, they were like his family beside her sister. And years back they decided to also live at the same place because they didn't wanted to be separated from each other.

Taeil didn't wanted taehyung and yoona to be alone so he decided to join both of the houses by breaking the wall which was a barrier between the both houses. So that way they will not feel alone.

Taehyung always compared his granddad with his uncle. His uncle and hoseok who rushed to them at his or mama's one call. Who were always there to take care of them. Hoseok always came to their house at night leaving his own room, because a man's presence in the house was peaceful for both of them. It gives them a sense of security.

How thet are going to live alone, mama always cried thinking about it, always complaining to the God that why it all happened. He should have sent someone to protect her and her son.

And hoseok always assured her that he's there, he'll protect them, he'll never let them feel insecure. He became a son to yoona. Always respected her and stood beside her at every difficult moment.

His mama changed alot after that incident. She became very sensitive  and void of emotions, she started getting angry on small matters, got upset with him alot more, start crying without any reason and if she didn't liked anything, she starts shouting because of it, don't talk to him for days, and at the end it disturbs her health.