twenty

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER TWENTY:
ALL OF THIS IS MY
FUCKING FAULT FOR GOING
OUT THERE ALONE

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

→  CONNER AND KRYPTO WALKED down the street, trying to get away from cadmus. the platform that jason and octavia were on fell onto the sidewalk.

conner and krypto looked up and conner used his telescope vision to look up at where jason was hanging onto the ledge and octavia.

conner watched as kory pulled up octavia. "don't let go." dick said. conner watched as jason fell.

conner looked down at krypto and he whined. conner ran up and jumped on the car, using his super leap ability to catch jason.

dick and octavia watched confused and in shock as conner and jason landed on top of a car. jason looked at conner.

"who the fuck are you?" jason asked.

"i'm not super sure yet..." conner replied. jason and conner got off the car. "whoever you are... i'm not sure how to thank you." jason said.

"i'm just glad i could help." conner said. jason smiled and conner smiled back.

two kryptonite bullets flew through the air and impaled conner's chest. conner fell to the ground and leaned against the car.

jason got down next to him.

dick ran over to the car, "jason!" dick said. "what happened?" dick asked, kneeling down next to conner.

kory, doting octavia since she couldn't walk because of her ankle, walked over to them.

"i don't know... but this guy just saved my life." jason said.

——

back at titans tower, octavia winced, moving her head away from dawn. "dawn." octavia said softly. dawn sighed, "i'm sorry." dawn turned octavia's head to the side.

dawn continued to stitch up the gash on octavia's cheek. "you holding up?" dawn asked.

octavia didn't answer her, octavia sighed. dawn cut the thread and put the needle down on the table next to them.

"have you been keeping up with your therapy and medication?" dawn asked her.

"of course not." octavia said a little too quickly. dawn frowned. octavia looked at her, "i haven't been to therapy since deathstroke first kidnapped me.." octavia said.

"octavia—"

"i didn't see the point, dawn. there wasn't a way for the therapist to help me anyways. i couldn't tell tell her i was sparrow." octavia paused, she felt her eyes sting, "hey guess what? i'm a crime fighting superhero and do you know how many peoples i've killed? well, the number is five times your age." octavia said quietly.