thirty one

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:
GUESS IT'S YOUR TURN
TO LEAVE, HUH

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

          → PRESENT DAY.

octavia sat down beside the fire place with dick in front of her facing the titans. kory was sitting down in a chair to the right of her.

"i lied." dick started. octavia looked down. "i lied to you guys because i was afraid you would leave this place. and me... and if that happened, there would be no titans."

dick looked over his shoulder at octavia. she looked back up and she nodded in approval. dick looked back at the titans, "and i lied to you guys too." dick said.

"i told you that jericho was dead when i got to the church. he wasn't." dick continued, "he was alive. he died trying to save me from his father."

the whole room was silent.

"i'm sorry." dick finished. dick crossed her arms, "you all deserve more."

hank stood up. octavia also stood up. hank walked up to dick and stared at him for a few moments before punching him.

octavia rushed to her brother from her spot and kory stood up from her seat. "dick." octavia said softly.

"you lying sack of shit." hank said.

"try that again, i fucking dare you!" octavia yelled at hank. dawn wrapped her arms around hank's arms, "hey..." she said softly to him.

"octavia." dick said, grabbing her arm. octavia looked back at dick and he shook his head, "it's okay..." dick said quietly.

"don't even get me started on you, octavia." hank replied, "you were at the church too."

"and you were there with dick brought me back to the tower, barely breathing!" octavia shouted. gar and rachel looked at her. jason raised his head.

"enough." dick said to octavia, pulling her back. "dick, i—" octavia said softly.

"it's okay." dick replied.

"how many other fucking half truths have you told us?" donna asked.

"at least you got a half truth." rachel said.

"my brother's dead because of you." rose said, "i'm out." rose stood up and left the room.

"i'm going with her." jason said, standing up. octavia looked at him.

"jason—" dick said.

"you don't decide what i do anymore. what anyone does." jason said. and then he followed after rose.