Chapter 5

[(y/n)'s POV]

It's 1 am right now and for some reason I can't fall asleep.

I am also super bored.

I got my old room back, since I don't share one with Levi anymore. The good thing is, I don't have to share one with the other cadets either, due to my rank, that's why Erwin provided me with a room of my own. So I got up and started dusting my desk as I had nothing else to do.

Wait. I should go and pick up my stuff. I need my sleeping clothes and Levi isn't asleep anyways.

I made my way towards his office. When I arrived, I didn't even bother to knock.

"Levi it's me, I-"

"Oi, what the hell are you doing!"

What the- He is changing? Right now? Play it cool (y/n).

"What's wrong? It isn't like I'm going to see something that I haven't seen before." I joked.

"Tsk. What are you doing here anyway?" he asked while dressing up.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to get my stuff and leave. Then I'm not going to bother you anymore." I replied annoyed.

"You got your old room back?"

"Yeah.."

We both stayed silent for some seconds. I got in his room, since it's connected to his office, and started packing my clothes and small items inside a bag that I had brought with me. However, as I was doing so, I was distracted by the door's cracking noise.

Great. Now what?

I turned around only to see him shirtless, getting closer and closer to me.

"What the hell are you doing? And can you please wear a shirt already?"

"May I remind you that we share, or rather, used to share the same wardrobe? Also why bother? It isn't like you're going to see something that you haven't seen before."

Oh I know what he is trying to pull. I may as well..

"Oi, what are you doing?"

I took off my shirt and started looking for another one in the pile that I had just packed.

"Since you are so cool with it, why don't I just change myself?"

It was also an excuse because Levi's room was always so warm that it made mine feel like a freezer. Am I acting childish? Maybe.

"Look, I have no time for your little games-"

"Well you started it."

"It doesn't matter."

What the- is he serious?

"Listen (y/n) I'm busy."

"Of course you are."

I put on my shirt and started folding my clothes sloppily.

"What's that supposed to mean." he grunted as I made my way towards the door. "Oi!"

"Oh you know exactly what that means."

"Don't raise your voice at me brat." he warned.

"Or else what?" I asked, my voice getting deeper, threatening almost. "You frustrate me so much! All I ever wanted from you was for you to love me back and allow me to care for you."

"Who said I didn't."

"Your fucking actions."

I got out and slammed the door, taking a moment to calm myself down while wiping the tears that had welled up in my eyes, slowly making my way down the dark hallways.

[Levi's POV]

And once again, the room was filled with silence. I leaned my head on the door, trying not to release my emotions. Not long after, however, I slammed both of my hands on it, feeling anger rise in me.

I was afraid that if I got too attached, I would lose you too..