Chapter 28

Authors Note: heeeeeey y'all(: so basically I'm updating for my wifey Sarah. This chapter is for her. So yeaah. Lol. Alright, on another note, one of my bestfriends Madison just made a story, and its pretty amazing. Her account is ForeverCoolMorning, go check it out! Lolol alright on with the chapter. I hope you like it! I love you all, thanks for everything you do. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's Pov.

Sam and Louis left as soon as the interview was over. I know she's pissed at me and Krista but I could care less. I'm not the same girl I was when we were kids. I have a boyfriend and I'm gonna give him all my attention. She's just gonna have to deal with it.

Harry and I were cuddled on the couch watching a movie we've seen a hundred times.

"Wanna go out babe?" he asked.

I nodded a little two eagerly. It was a little embarrassing. He picked me up and carried me to our room so I could get ready. I loved this boy.

I changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a crop top with a galaxy looking peace sign on the front. I put on my flats, grabbed my purse and my phone and skipped out of the room. I met Harry at the door and we walked out hand in hand to the car.

First stop was the movies. We went to see Finding Nemo in 3D. Then we went to the mall and bought matching hoodies and hats. Then we went out for pizza, which we took to go for a picnic in the park.

We got to the park and he set a blanket down by a tree. There were lights everywhere, I guess some holiday was coming up?

"Your beautiful Sarah." he said.

I smiled and looked up at him, a blush forming on my cheeks.

"You're the only one to ever make me feel beautiful." I whispered.

He leaned in and kissed me. Sparks instantly flew. As he was about to pull away I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Its been forever since we were this close. I got up and positioned myself in his lap. I kissed him again locking my hands in his hair. His arms snaked around my waist and soon our clothes were coming off.

He stopped before things got to far. He looked up at me waiting for my permission. I nodded and awaited the pleasure that was about to surface.

He flipped me over and slowly entered my body. The pleasure was instantly there. I arched my body up to his and kissed him long and hard.

"Best night ever" I said, once we were done.

"Couldn't agree more babe" he said.

He kissed my forehead and stood up. We packed everything up and headed back to the car. We started to drive home, them my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sarah, listen to me. Its Louis. Sam's, she's...' he stuttered.

"Louis! She's what!" I screamed.

"She's in the hospital. Shes been poisoned."