Chapter 22

Sam's Pov.

Sarah walked out leaving Niall, Robert, Liam, and Harry left in my room. Harry and Liam excused themselves leaving Niall and Robert alone with me.

Niall was sitting next to me holding my hand and Robert was pacing back and forth. Worry was definitely in his eyes.

"Niall can you go get Alex? I need to talk to Robert and Alex for a bit."

"Sure thing love. If you need me just text me." he kissed my cheek again before leaving.

Not even a minute later Alex came in and smiled once he saw me awake. He came over and gave me a hug.

They both grabbed a chair and sat next to me. Robert hand was on my knee and Alex's was on my hand.

"How'd you know I was here" I asked.

"Austin called us and told us everything that happened." Alex said.

"How is he.." I asked.

"Sam. He misses you like crazy. He knows what he did was wrong. He doesn't got a day without thinking about you." Robert said.

I sighed and looked down at my hands. I honestly didn't know what to think. I liked Austin a lot but he broke my heart. And I had Niall now. He treated me like his princess and I honestly feel myself falling for him.

"Look Sam. I can see you like Niall. And he looks crazy about you. I just want you to know that whoever you choose wont change our friendship. Your like a sister to the both of us" Alex said.

I looked up and started to tear up. I giggled and hugged them both. They were the closest thing to a family I had. Well besides Sarah and Krista. They laughed and hugged me back. I finally was happy.

*3 days later*

The doctor walked in and told me I was free to go home. He said I should be watched at all times in case the crazed fan came back. I kept saying yeah and mmk to all the questions he kept asking me. I just wanted to go home!

Niall walked in and took my hand and led me to the car. He cranked up the music and we sang like idiots until we finally pulled up to the house.

Niall ran to my side of the car and picked my up bridal style and carried me inside. Everyone was in the kitchen whispering about something. I looked at Niall confused and then he talked.

"Sam?" he said.

"Austin?!"