Chapter 4

We walked backstage to see everyone in smiles. Angelina and Graciela were jumping up and down. I couldnt help but smile.

Angelina: Omg! Finally you have somebody! Maybe now you can get over Jason.

Graciela: Angelina! Your not supposed to say that name!

Jason was my ex boyfriend who cheated on me time and time again. Sadly i was stupid and kept going back to him. It took a long time to get over him. Especially since he would always get drunk and beat me. It took my two bestfriends to get me back on my feet. I havent heard his name in over a year.

Me: Its ok. Shes right. I finally have someone better. Now you two need somebody.!

They both looked at each other and smiled. 

Graciela: We do have somebody.

Me: Details!

Justin: Well I finally got the guts to ask out Angeliona and Robert asked Graciela out.

Me: Aww! Thats cute!

Austin: Not as cute as us.

I looked up at him and gave him a kiss.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else."

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed"

Me:Hello?

Mom: Sam.

Me: Mom? Whats wrong?

Mom: Its Izzy.

She was breaking out in tears.

Me: Mom. What happened?!

Mom: Well.. I..

Me: Mom! WHAT HAPPENED!

I was shaking and crying and it wasnt a pretty sight. Everybody was giving me a look and I mouthed "Izzy" to Angelina and Graciela and they started to tear up.

Mom: I got in a car accident. The driver hit Izzys door and shes in the hopsital. They dont think she'll make it..