Chapter 5

I didnt need another explanation from my mom. I hung up the phone and ran outside to my car. I didnt have to look back to know my girls were running after me. I hopped in the car and brought it to life. They quickly got in and I started speeding down the road. After 5 minutes of silence Graciela spoke.

G: Sam. Tell us what happened.

Me: Izzys in the hospital guys. My mom got in a car accident and they stupid driver hit Izzys car door and they dont think shes going to make it. So Im going up there to see her.

A: Were coming too!

Before I could object my phone rang. It was Justin. I threw my phone over to Angelina who was sitting in the passenger seat.

Me: Answer it and tell Justin what happened.

As I sped faster down the road I could hear Justin silently crying. Well honestly he was bawling. Justin met Izzy once when I booked him for her 5th birthday party. He treated her like his own sister and that brought a smile to my face. Justin was like the brother I never had.

Before I knew it we were home and I jumped out of my car and ran upstairs to start packing. Angelina came in and told me the boys were on their way. I ignored it and contuned to pack. I didnt know how long I was gonna be there but I didnt care. Id stay as long as it took for Izzy to get better. I had packed all my clothes I needed in 10 minutes. I went to go in my bathroom when I ran into Austin. We were stairing into each others eyes when tears started to fill mine. So I threw my hands around his neck and hugged him. He started patting my back whispering "everything will be ok".

Me: Come with me?

Austin: What?

Me: Will you come with me to Indiana?

Austin: Of course love. I already have my stuff packed. I bought ticket and we leave in 30 mins.

Me: Thank you.

I gave him a small kiss and finished packing. 15 mins later and I was hugging the life out of my girls. They werent coming with me because I needed them here. I needed them to stay strong and just chill here in Texas.

Me: Ill see you in a week.. Hopefully.

Graciela: Take as much time as you need. Were here for you love.

Angelina: Yeah boo. We love you.

Me: I love you guys too. Ill call you when I land.

I gave Robert and Alex and hug. They both told me to call them if I needed them. Finally it was time to say bye to Justin.

Justin: Dont say goodbye. Cause Im gonna see you again. I love you Sam. Your the sister Ive always wanted. You know Im always gonna be here for you. Call me as soon as you land ok?! Tell Izzy I love her and whatever happens she needs to keep that beautiful smile on her face. Ill set up a time to tinychat when you get there ok?

I just nodded. I couldnt find my voice after that. I gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. I turned to Autin and nodded signaling that I was ready. We got in his car and headed to the airport.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Sorry I havent updated in a while! Ive been busy with finals and stuff. Now its summer and I still have school.:/

Blame the stupid teachers! Ill update whenever I can! I love you all!

Next chapter will be us arriving at the hospital. The plane flight would just make it drag on. Also please go read my other books!

Also! My bestfriend Sarah will be introduced in the next chapter.