Chapter 30

Sam's Pov

I was sitting in my bed at the hospital waiting patiently for Niall to come get me. The last two days have been the longest days ever. I had a bunch of tests done and Niall was by my side through them all. I loved how much he cared about me.

Niall walked through the door and I ran and jumped in his arms. I was feeling emotional from all the drugs I was given.

"Can we leave yet babe?" I asked.

"Haha, I love being called that, and yes we can leave" he said.

My cheeks turned pink when I realized what I said. We weren't even dating and I called him babe. But then again, I called a lot of people babe. But with him, I actually meant it.

He grabbed my hand and led me outside to the car. Once I was outside I started running around and skipping and just acting crazy. It felt good to be out of the hospital. Niall was by the car laughing at me the whole time. After I was done I got in the car and he drove us home.

I looked at him and just studied him. He looked so happy that I was ok. I knew I put him through a lot since we met and I felt bad. He honestly didn't deserve it. He's such an amazing guy and I wish I could go back in time so he never met me. Maybe his life would be less complicated and he would be happy with someone who had less baggage then I did.

I could feel the tears threatening to spill over so I turned my head and looked out the window.

I knew Niall knew something was up, cause I instantly felt his hand on my leg. I looked up and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back and placed my hand on top of his.

We finally got home and I knew that it was time to tell everybody I was moving out. Louis already found a house and now all we had to do was pack and move in. Niall told me Louis bough furniture and everything already. I was excited to move in with my two favorite boys. I knew it would break the girls' hearts, but it had to be done.

I walked up the steps and opened the door. I looked into the living room to see everybody gathered around the couch eating pizza and drinking beer. Louis looked up, saw me standing there, and got up and walked over to me and gave me a hug. I knew it was time to tell them.

Niall grabbed my hand and I followed him and Louis to the crew. I sat down in Nialls lap and looked at the crew.

"Guys, we need to talk" Louis said.

Everybody looked up from their food and looked confused.

"What's up bud?" Zayn asked.

"Were moving out." I said.

Sarah and Krista dropped their pizza on their plates and looked up at me. You could see hurt in their eyes.

"Whaaat...?" Krista stuttered.

"What the hell do you mean you're moving out?!" Sarah yelled.

"Look Sarah,.." I said, but Louis cut me off.

"Sam needs to be with someone who will watch her and make sure nobody will hurt her." Louis said.

"What makes you think we can't do that?" Krista asked.

"You're to busy with your own lives." Niall said.

"Bullshit" Sarah yelled.

"Nialls right. You guys have been stuck in your love lives that you haven't realized what's happening to me, or our friendship. Whens the last time we had girl time? Its been forever. You guys need your space and I guess I do too. This is what I need." I said.

I was done talking to them. I got up off Nialls lap and went upstairs to my room to pack. It didn't take long. I guess Louis snuck most of my stuff out when nobody was home.

15 minutes of packing and I was ready to leave. I walked downstairs with my bags and looked around the house one last time. I really was going to miss it. But this is what I needed to do.

I walked in the kitchen and gave everyone a goodbye hug. They tried to convince me to stay but my mind was made up. I took Nialls and Louis's hand and walked out to the car.

We drove for about 15 minutes before we pulled into a beautiful huge house. There was a even a balcony! The house reminded me of a castle.

"Good pick Lou!" I said while smiling.

"Yeah, I know" he said giggling.

We got out of the car and I ran inside. The house was even more beautiful inside. The living room was huge and so was the kitchen. There was a spiral staircase that led upstairs to 4 bedrooms which each had a master bath and a walk in closet.

I walked upstairs and saw a door with a sign that said: Sam's Room on it. I walked in and my mouth dropped to the floor. There was a huge king sized bed that had zebra bedding on it. There was a huge dresser with a mirror attached to it. There was a desk with a computer. All my clothes were put away and my room was perfect.

Niall came in and dropped the rest of my bags in. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"This is really happening isn't it?" I asked looking up at him.

"It sure is." he said smiling.

I looked up at him and smiled. Louis came in and I ran and gave him a hug.

"I love my room Lou!" I said smiling.

Before he could answer our door bell rang. We weren't expecting anybody. I ran down stairs and opened the door. I was surprised at who I saw standing there.

"Marissa?!"