Chapter 13

Me: Alex, Robert? What are you doing here?

Alex: We came to say goodbye to Austin.

Me: Hes.. here?

Robert: He was. He just got on the plane to Miami.

Me: How long will he be gone?

Alex: 6 months.

Me: Aww guys Im so sorry!

They looked at each other and started crying. I didnt care if me and Austin had history I was gonna be there for them. I walked over to them and pulled them into a group hug. There best friend was leaving for 6 months to tour the world and they wouldnt see him till he got back. I loved these boys like they were my brothers. They meant a lot to me.

Me: If you guys ever need me you know where Im at. I love you guys. Your the brothers I wish I had.

Alex: Love you too Sammyboo.

Robert: We should all hang sometime!

Me: Definetly. Well I should get back to my friends. Text me?

They noded in agreement. I walked back over to Sarah and Krista. They gave me odd looks and just shrugged it off. We went to order Starbucks and then went back outside to the car. I ran up to it and gave it a hug.

Me: AHH! MY BABBBYYY! IVE MISSED YOU!

Sarah and Krista busted out laughing. I turned around and glared at them. People that were walking past us looked at me funny and tried hard not to laugh. I didnt care though. I missed my 2010 yellow camero. It was my baby.<3

I hopped in the drivers side and rolled down the windows and put my one direction cd in. I put it on full blast and waited for my two bestfriends to get in. Krista got shotgun and Sarah got in the back. We pulled out of the airport and headed home. Krista turned the radio down and looked at me for a second.

Krista: I cant hold this in any longer. Who were those two hotties you were talking to back at the airport?

Me: They were my ex boyfriends bestfriends. 

Krista: Oh.. What happened?

Me: Well it was Austin Mahone. And he had to dump me for his tour. And as we were coming back from Indiana he was here leaving for Miami for his 6 month tour. They saw me and just came to talk. They cried in my arms because there bestfriend was leaving. 

Krista: Ahh I see. 

Sarah: How can an asshole like Austin have such hot friends?

Me: Chill your tits! Your with Hazza.

Kristas mouth dropped and she turned around to gawk and Sarah.

Krista: Your dating Harry freaking Styles?!

Sarah: Haha yup. We've been together for almost a year.

Krista: Awwwww!! Thats sooo cute! 

Sarah: Thanks.

Me: Krista has a thing for the Bradford Bad Boiiii.

Krista; Saaaaammmmyyyy! That was supposed to be a secret!!!

Sarah: Its cool love. Now I can hook yall up. 

Kristas mouth dropped. She unbuckled her seatbelt and jumped in the backseat and jumped on Sarah. 

Me: Hey! Im driving! Be careful.

They laughed and I turned around to see Krista kissing Sarahs cheeks. What weirdos.

Krista: Are you serious!

Sarah: Yeah. Zayn and Perrie have been fighting and Zayn cant stand it so I think there gonna break up. I can try and get yall together.

I interupted them before Krista screetched. 

Me: Guys were home!

We got our bags out of the trunk and walked up to the door. I put the key in the lock and walked in on the biggest surprise ever.

Me: Niall! Harry! Zayn! Louis! Liam! What are you doing here!!