Chapter 27

[Authors Note] AHHHH WE GOT 10K READS!!!!! You have no idea how excited I got. Ahhh. I love you all!! So much. Thank you for everything. Ahhh I love you. <3 So in this chapter you get to find out who's been messing with Sam. Trust me, you won't believe who it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's Pov ;

I watched Sam go to the bathroom. I had to act fast and make sure my plan worked. I excused myself from the table and went to my car to make a few calls.

The first call was to sweet sweet Niall.

"Hello? Who's this?" he asked.

"You're worst nightmare." I said laughing evily.

Louis Pov.

Eleanor and Sam have been gone for awhile. I was starting to get worried. Especially after everything that's happened with Sam. The door opened and in walked Eleanor. She sat down and then Sam came out of the bathroom. She looked at Eleanor and then everything happened so fast. Sam passed out and Eleanor just laughed. I jumped up and ran to her side.

"Eleanor what did you do to her!" I screamed.

I looked at her with anger and confusion in my voice. She just looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

"I put poison in her coffee. All you talk about is Sam. You never want to just talk about us. She's taking you away from me" she said.

I looked at her with disbelief in my eyes. I wanted to go up to her and smack her, but I would never hit a girl. Ever.

"Well if you thought this would help anything your dead wrong. I never want to see you again. Were over." I yelled.

Just then the ambulance came and put Sam on the stretcher, I called Niall and there was no answer. I tried everyone else's phone too and still there was no answer. Wtf?!

I got in the back of the ambulance with Sam. I held her hand until we got to the hospital. They put her in a room and attached a bunch a wires to her. The whole time she was there I never left her side. I was never going to either.