Chapter 11

1 week later

Me: Im gonna miss you so much mom. 

Mom: Ill miss you to hunny.

Izzy: What about me?

Me: Ill miss you most of all. Now come give you big sister a hug before I get on the plane.

A week has gone by and I spent every second in the hospital with Sarah, my mom, and Izzy. Sarah was finally off her crutches and could walk again. Izzy made a remarkable recovery. She had to come in once a week for a month for checkups but other than that she was fine. 

The last few days were pretty crazy. Sarah made me go home with her so I could help her pack. Her room was filled with pictures of us when we were little. There were posters of One Direction, the Iconic Boyz, and random super hot celebrities. Nothings change. 

Sarah threw a suitcase at me and motioned towards her closet.

Sarah: Please pack my clothes for me? Ill do my bathroom.

Me: Fine. Seriously what would you do without me?

Sarah: Die.

I chuckled and walked over to her closet. Thankfully everything was already folded so my job was easy. 15 minutes later and we were done. It was our last day so we spent time with my mom and Izzy.

Now we were standing in the middle of the airport about to board the plane back to Houston. I hugged my mom once more before walking over to a crying Izzy. 

Me: Babygirl. Why are you crying?

Izzy: What if I never see you again?

Me: Trust me babe. That will never happen. We'll come up every month to see you ok? 

Izzy: Videochat everyday too?

Me: Anything for you.

???: Last call for the plane to Houston.

Me:Thats us. I gotta go. I love you.

I gave her a quick hug and kissed her cheek. I looked at Sarah who was chatting with my mom.

Me: Ready?

Sarah: I was born ready.

We gave my mom and Izzy one last hug before linking arms and skipping towards our plane. We looked back and waved one last time before handing our ticket to the attendant and boarding the plane. We found seats and sat down. I looked at Sarah and smiled.

Sarah: What?

Me: It feels good to finally be happy.

Sarah: I know what ya mean.

I smiled and put on my headphones falling asleep to the one and only One Direction. <3