Chapter 7

Sarah: Samantha Rose?

Me: Sarah?!

*Flashback*

It was a bright and sunny Sunday morning when my mom came into my room and told me to get up because there was someone she wanted me to meet. I tthrough a huge fit because I was not a morning person. My mom told me it was someone who meant a lot to her so I stopped my tantrum and went to get dressed. After I slid on a cute blue skirt and a white shirt. I was only 5 but come on, I had to look cute.

I walked down stairs and was engulfed in a hug by some strange women. I looked up and there was a little girl sitting on the couch watching spongebob.

Mom: Sam hunny. Id like you to meet my bestfriend MIchelle and her lovely daughter Sarah.

I wasnt the shy type of girl so I walked up to Michelle and shook her hand and introduced myself. I did the same to Sarah but she seemed a little on the shy side, so I just gave her a hug and told her not to be shy around me.

She giggled and we started talking, watching Spongebob. We had so much in common! We were both the pickiest eater alive and we loved to make a mess and scare people. After about half an hour MIchelle told Sarah it was time to go. I gave her a hug and held out my pinky.

Me: Best friends?

She took my pinky in her and shook it.

Sarah: Forever and ever.

They started coming over everyday. Our friendship grew stronger and stronger until we declared we were sisters. Schools started up and we were inseperable. We didnt make any new friends because we didnt want anyone else in our group. It was just me and Sarah. Thats how we liked it. Over the years we grew up and started having different interests. She liked hippy stuff and I was more girly. Our friendship still was perfect. Graduation was the day everything went downhill. It was the day I told her I was moving to Texas. She had already got accepted at a local college there. When I told her she ran away and cried. A week went by and it was time for me to leave. Sarah didnt come to say goodbye. We both went our seperate ways..

*End of flashback*

A few years later and here I was standing in front of my former best friend. She's changed so much! Her short brown hair was now brown with bright red highlights. and it came to about her shoulders. She sure did get beautiful over the years.

She hobbled over in her crutches and gave me a hug. I started getting tears in my eyes. She gave the best hugs ever and all the memories of our childhood came coming back. I heard her sniff and I knew she was crying too.

Me: Its been so long! Ive missed you!

Sarah: Trust me I know.

Me: Remember our old handshake?

Sarah: How could I forget!?

We stood in the middle of the hospital doing our handshake getting odd looks from everybody around us. When we finished we busted out laughing. Oh how Ive missed this.

Sarah: What are you doing here?

Me: Izzys in here.

Her face turned pale. Izzy had just turned 2 when I graduated. Sarah and I used to babysit Izzy and spole her rotten. She was our princess.

Sarah motioned for us to sit down in the chairs right behind us.

Sarah: What happened?

Me: Well I guess my mom got in a car accident and the driver hit Izzys side of the car and...

By then I was full on bawling my eyes out. Sarah didnt say anything. She just pulled me in for a hug. I heard her soft sniffles and hugged her back. We pulled back and got back up.

Sarah: So how have you..

She was interupted by a super cute curly haired boy. He came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and twilred her around. He kissed her cheek and said he missed her. Something about him looked familiar.

Sarah: I miss you too Harry.

Then it clicked!

Me: Your Harry Styles! From One Direction.

Harry: Yes I am. And you are?

Sarah: This is Sam. My bestfriend.

Harry: Oh this is the lovely girl Ive heard nonstop about. Its nice to meet you.

I was freaking out inside but I played it cool and shook his hand.

Me: Not to be rude. but why is Harry Styles here?

Sarah chewed on her lip and looked down and mumbled something.

Me: Sarah..

Harry: Go ahead. Tell her.

Sarah: Sam.. Im dating Harry Styles.

My mouthed flew open and I fainted. The only thing I remembered before blacking out was that someone had came and caught me.

*************************************************************************************************

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Sarah.

Im gonna try and update daily from now on!

I cant start my one direction story until tomorrow!

Well anyways thank you all for reading my book!

Please comment, vote, add to your library, and fan me.

Itd mean a lot!

I love you all. <3