Chapter 17

Sams Pov

Louis kissed my cheek and told me to text him if I needed anything before he got up and left closing the door behind him. I sat up and pulled my legs up to my chin. I rested my head on them and just stared at Niall. He just stood at the end of my bed and looked at me. we stayed like that for a few mintutes until I couldnt bare the damn silence.

"What do you want Niall?" It came out cold which wasnt my intention.

"What happened down there Sam?" He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Id rather not talk about it Niall."

I got up and made my way towards the door when he grabbed my arm stopping me. I looked at him and saw small tears alling down his face. I wiped them off and went and sat back on my bed. Might as well tell him.

'Well when we kissed I thought about Austin and how we just broke up, then Demi came in my mind and I dont wanna be that girl who someone cheats on their girlfriend with."

He looked up at me and chuckled a little. Wtf? Why is everyone doing that?!

Before he could answer my bedroom door flung open and in came Sarah and Harry with water guns. They had super hero masks on and looked at each other and nodded. Wtf? Just then they started squirting me and Niall. I jumped up and tried to hide but it didnt work. So I tackled whoever was squirting me and ran downstairs. Louis was on the couch and I ran and jumped on him.

'Save me Lou!"

He jumped up and made a superman pose before he ran upstairs screaming Louis to the rescue. I looked over at Zayn, Krista, and Liam who were all in the kitchen laughing their asses off. Zayn had his back turned to me so I ran over to him and jumped on his back.

"Piggy back ride!!"

Krista and Liam were now on the floor dying of laughter. Zayn carried me around the house until we were bothing dying from laughing so hard. We made our way back to the kitchen and I kissed his cheek before jumping off his back. I went behind Krista and wrapped my arms around her waist. Louis came running downstairs with Harry and Sarah over his shoulders. Niall was following behind him with a video camera.

"Looks like we have two badasses over here." Lou chuckled.

"I know the perfect punishment" i looked at Krista who had the same evil smirk on her face.

Lou looked at me and nodded. We made our way to the backdoor and looked back to see that Liam and Zayn were just standing in the kitchen all by themselves. Hell no! I punched Krista arm and pointed to them. She ran over to Zayn and grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside. I did the same to Liam.

"Your not gonna miss this" I said with an evil smile on my face.

Let the fun begin. [: