Chapter 23

Sam's Pov.

"Austin what are you doing here?"

I stood beside Niall. His arm wrapped around my waist.

"I had to make sure you were ok." he said.

His eyes never left mine. They would flicker from Niall to me.

"She's fine. Now I think you should leave." Liam said.

Everyone knew I was tensed. My eyes never left Austins. I had no idea why he was here. Sure he wanted to check up on me. And I don't blame him. He was on the phone with me when it all happened. But still! He broke up with me. He left me with a shattered heart.

"Ill leave when Sam tells me too. I don't listen to wannabe singers like you." Austin said looking at Liam with a smirk on his face.

"Don't you dare talk to him like that Austin! Liam is practically my brother! He's looking out for me! And I don't want you here! I don't get why your hear! You. Left. Me. Just get over me and move on. There's plenty of other beautiful girls out there ok?! I honestly don't know why Nialls with me. I'm not pretty. I'm fat and nobody loves me. And you being here breaks me even more. So if you wont leave, I will. I need to leave before I get a lecture from my friends about how I'm so beautiful and perfect. When its all a bunch of bullshit! I don't like people feeling sorry for me! So I'm leaving." I screamed.

Everyone looked at me shocked and confused. I grabbed my purse from the ground and ran outside. I hopped in my car and drove away without looking back. I needed some time to think and clear my head. When I go back everyone's gonna yell at me for what I said. There gonna try and comfort me and tell me things I don't wanna hear.

Nobody knows how insecure I am about myself. I don't care how many compliments I get. I don't believe them. Ive never felt beautiful and I never will. Its who I am.

Since I didn't feel like going anywhere I just drove around and cleared my head. No music. No anything. Just me driving in a quiet ass car listening to my thoughts.

After and hour or two of driving I decided to go home. They were probably worried sick about me. I felt bad about saying all that and then leaving but it had to come out.

I parked in the drive way and made my way to the front door. I opened it and walked straight to my room. I slammed the door, locked it, and ran to my bed. I stuck my face in my pillow and screamed.

"Having fun there?" someone said.

I jumped out of my bed and screamed before realizing it was Louis. He was standing in my closet looking at me laughing.

"You scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry love. But you deserved it for earlier. You scared me!"

He sat down on my bed and patted the spot across from him. I sat down and looked at my sheets. Tracing the unique pattern.

"Wanna talk about it love?" Louis asked.

"Not really. But I know you wanna know so ill tell you."

Now I was laying down with my head in his lap. He played with my hair as I begun my explaination.

"Well you see I'm just really insecure. And seeing Austin again just freaked me out so I kinda exploaded."

He nodded and thought a second before speaking.

"Sam, you should know by now that you mean a lot to me and the boys. If you needed someone to rant to all you had to do was ask. I'm here for you. If you need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to rant to I'm here. Don't ever hesitate to ask. Ok love?"

I nodded and wiped away a few tears. Louis was definitely my favorite. He was like the older brother I always wanted.

We talked about a few other things before I felt myself falling asleep. I kept shaking it off.

"If your tired go to bed love. Ill be right here when you wake up. Nobody will hurt you."

I mumbled an ok and let sleep take over. I felt Louis kiss my forehead and whisper an 'I love you'. I mumbled back before I finally fell asleep in the safety of Louis arms.

[Authors Note!!]

I dont know if you guys read these but I'm gonna write them anyways. Haha.

So school is starting soon so that means I wont be able to update a lot! Even though I haven't updated in awhile haha. I've been sick! :/

But anyways I wanna thank you all for reading, and voting. It means the world to me!

Were almost at 4k reads! So please share this with your friends!!

Post the link on twitter and tag me (@ForeverSalex) in your tweet! [If you want]

Well its almost 2 in the morning. So goodnight! I love you all. <3