Chapter 6

When we arrived at the airport I didnt say a thing. My mom had dropped off my car for me so I quickly found it in the parking lot and ran as fast as I could to it. Austin was right behind me with our bags. HIs mouth dropped when he saw what kind of car I have.

A: You have a camero?!

Me: Yes sir. Its my baby. <3

A: Weirdo.

Me: Wow calling your girlfriend a weirdo., Thatll definetly get you kisses.

I gave him a quick wink before getting in the car.

He quickly threw the stuff in the back and got in. He messed with the radio until Say Something came on.

A: Hey I know this song.

Me: Oh really now?

A: Yeah. I heard he was super hot and had the most beautiful girlfriend ever.

Me: Oh is that right.

I gave him a quick kiss before turning my attention back to the road. 10 minutes later and we were at the hospital. I ran as fast as I could into the hospital. I swear Ive never ran that much in my life. I got to the front desk and the office lady looked at me weird. I took a small breath before I spoke.

Me: Im... looking.. for Isabelle Rose?

Lady: Room 143 Second floor

Me: Thanks.

I looked behind me and didnt see Austin. When i turned around there he was, just looking at me. Before I could do anything he gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist. The kiss was small and romantic. We pulled away and I just got lost in his eyes.

A:Whatever happens just know that Im here for you ok?

Me: Thanks babe.

He took my hand intertwining our fingers together. We slowly walked to the elevator and I hesitantly pressed the button with the big 2 on it. After a mintue or so the elevator made a noise and the doors opened. Slowly I walked out and looked at the room numbers.

140. 141. 142. 143. Finally.!

I knocked on the door and opened it slowly. There Izzy was on the bed with a cast on her leg and arm and she had a few wires connected to her body. My body tensed and I fought back some tears. Austin must have felt me tense because his arms wrapped around my waist and he whipsered soothing words to me.

Izzy: Mommy is that..

She stopped talking as soon as she saw me.

Izzy: Sissssy!!

Me: Hey baby.

I slowly walked over to her and gave her a huge hug.

Izzy: Cant.. breath..

Me.: Sorry love. How ya feeling? Wheres mom?

Izzy: She went to smoke I guess. Im doing fine. Dont worry about me. Oh and whos this smoking hot guy over there?

Me: Haha. Thats my boyfriend.

Izzy: Funny. He looks a lot like Austin Mahone! Oh how much I love that boy.

Me: What would you do if I told you he was Austin? I said with a wink.

Izzy: Oh. My. Gosh! Its him!!!!

Austin: Hello sweety.

Izzy: I love you!

Me:" Im gonna go find mom. Austin be nice to my sister. Izzy dont drool over him. Hes mine,

They both mumbled okays as I stormed out of the room going to look for my mom. I stopped once I saw the familiar brown hair and blue eyed girl down the hallway on crutches.

???: Samantha Rose. Is that you?

Me: SARAH?!

***********************************************************************************************************

dun dun dun(:

sarah has now been introduced<3

so i saw that i had 653 reads on this and i freaked out! thank you so much for reading!

pleas coment, vote, fan, and add to your library.

i would love to hear your ideas, or feedback!

i love you all!