Chapter 14

Me: Niall! Harry! Zayn! Louis! Liam! What are you doing here?

Liam: We came to welcome you guys home.

Harry: I came to see my baby.

Sarah ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He gave her a short kiss before putting her down and putting his arm around her.

Louis: And to PARTAAAAH!

He pointed to a bag filled with wine, smirnoffs, and mikes hard lemonade. Tonight was gonna be a good night!

Me: Before we party we gotta go unpack. I have to show Sarah her room. 

I was about to walk upstairs when I forgot I didnt introduce the boys to Krista.

Me: Oh and this is my bestfriend Krista. She lives with me.

They all said hi and I smiled and grabbed Sarahs arm and dragged her upstairs with me. I showed her, her room which was just like mine and Kristas. Except her walls were orange, mine were blue, and Kristas were purple. We all had a queen size bed with a desk and a computer. There was a walk in closet and we each had our own bathroom.

She screetched when she saw her room and engulfed me in a hug. I laughed and just went over to my room to unpack.

10 minutes later me and Sarah walked downstairs to see Niall roaming our fridge, Krista and Zayn talking on the couch and Liam, Louis, and Harry playing Just Dance on our kinnect. Sarah gave me a look which I returned. I grabbed Niall and pulled him over to the Kinnect and pushed Louis and Liam out of the way.

Me: Lets make a bet.

Harry: What kind of bet.

Me: Sarah and I will be on a team and so will you and Niall. Loser has to bow down to the winners awesomeness.

Sarah: And losers have to kiss the winners.

Niall: Deal!

Harry: What song?

Sarah and I exchanged looks before screaming Party Rock Anthem. The boys looked at us and laughed. Krista had a huge smile on her face because she knew what was gonna happen. Sarah and I played this a lot in Indiana before we came back. We didnt even have to look at the screen to know what to do. 

The song started playing and Sarah and I busted out in the dance without even looking at the screen. Niall and Harry danced with their mouths open. They tried as hard as they could to win but in the end it was Sarah and I who came out victorious. He hugged and smirked at the boys.

Harry: Cheaters.

Sarah: Aww its ok baby. I still love you.

Everybody laughed as they got to their hands and knees and bowed down to ou awesomness. Next came the kiss. I was kinda nervous for Niall to kiss me. I mean I just got out of a relationship and the last thing I wanted was to get hurt again.

Harry and Sarah were making out already while Niall and I were awkwardly staring at each other.

He walked over to me and bent down so his lips were by my ear.

Niall: We dont have to if you dont want too.

I looked up to him and got lost in his eyes. I couldnt read them but I did see a hint of love and protection like I saw back at the hospital. 

Me: No. Lets just do it.

He looked at me before closing his eyes and leaning in. I removed the space between us and kissed him soft at first but that changed in the blink of an eye. He hardened the kiss and my arms went around his neck and his snaked around my waist. Every thought of Austin was gone. All I could feel was Niall, and it was the best feeling in the world.