Chapter 12

Sarahs Pov

Pilot: We will be landing in 5 minutes. Thank you for flying with US airlines. We hope you enjoyed you flight. Have a nice day.

I shook Sam awake and told her we were landing soon. She put her ipod away and put her head on my shoulder falling asleep again. The pilot told us we have landed so I shook Sam awake again and got up. She followed closly behind me.

Me: Whos coming to get us?

Sam: My bestfriend Krista.

Me: Krista?

Sam: Yeah. We met when I moved down here. Shes super obsessed with Zayn from 1D. 

Me: Oh.. Ok.

Sam: Dont worry. You'll love her.

I just nodded. We walked threw the doors and towards the luggage belt. We found our suitcases and went outside to find Krista. As soon as we stepped outside a girl with shoulder length blonde hair screamed and ran up to Sam and hugged her. They jumped up and down and I just stood their looking at them. They pulled away and Krista looked at me. She looked at Sam then back to me.

Sam: Krista this is Sarah. Sarah this is Krista.

Me: Nice to meet you.

I went to shake her hand but instead she pulled me in a hug.

Krista: Sorry Im a hugger.

Me: Its cool. 

I smiled and we started walking back towards the car when Sam screetched and ran back into the airport. Krista and I exchanged looks and then ran after Sam.

Sams Pov

We were walking towards the car when I remembered I left my purse on the conveyor belt. I ran back ito the airport praying it was still there. Thankfully it was. Krista and Sarah were right by my side when I turned around.

Sam: Oh hey guys. I just left my purse.

Krista: Omg! Theres a Starbucks here! Lets go!!

I laughed and followed her and Sarah over to Starbucks. Before we walked in I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. I turned around and was shocked by what I saw.

Me: Alex, Robert? What are you doing here?