Chapter 38

Sam's POV

It's been a few months since Niall and I decided to date. Thing have been going really well and I'm beyond happy. Harry and Sarah are still together as are Louis and Marissa and Krista and Zayn.

Louis and Marissa are actually engaged now and I'm so happy for them. They make an amazing couple and I'm so excited for the wedding. She asked me to be her maid of honor which I'm extremely happy about.

The boys are going on tour again in a few months and we all get to come along this time. The last tour they went on was difficult for me, since I wasn't allowed to go. Niall was going to ask me, but he didn't because his manager told him he should pretend to still be single. He wanted the fans to still think they had a chance with him. It was really hard being away from him for so long. I honestly didn't think I could handle it.

We got through it though. Like we knew we would. We talked every single day and I'm glad we made it last. He was my everything and I love him with all my heart.

Tonight were all going out to dinner to celebrate their new album release. They did an amazing job as always and I'm so proud of them all. They work so hard on everything they do and I'm glad I get to be apart of it.

"I'm so happy we get to spend the day together." I said to the girls.

They nodded in agreement.

We were all getting ready for the big dinner party tonight. We haven't had girl time in awhile. We've all been so busy. But tonight we get to get ready together.

When we were done getting ready we got in my car and left for the restaurant. We were meeting the boys and everybody else there.

We got there and all went to find our men. I saw Niall's spiked up blonde hair the moment I stepped in. He had his back to me and was talking to Liam. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He turned around, looked at me, smiled, and gave me a quick kiss.

"Hey beautiful." He said

"Hi handsome."

"I have a surprise for you later." He said as he kissed my nose.

I laughed and said okay. I was pretty nervous though. Liam looked and me and had the biggest grin on his face. What a weirdo.

The night passed in a blur. We partied and chatted and had a great time. The girls were having fun with their boys and I was glad everyone was happy.

Niall gave me a kiss and then walked up on the stage and asked for everyone's attention.

"Tonight is a very special night. My bestfriends and I get to go on another amazing your for our amazing fans with our beautiful girlfriends. I am so happy I get to be in a group with these amazing 4 guys. They are my family and I would be lost without them. Sam is another huge part of my life. Without her I don't know where I would be. She is the best thing in my life. Sam would you come up here for a minute."

I was blushing and smiling hardcore at what he just said. I laughed and walked up to the stage with him. He grabbed my hand and gave it a small kiss. Then he got down on one knee and looked up at me. I instantly started crying.

"From the moment I saw you I knew you were the one. I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me complete. I know we haven't been together long, but it's long enough to know that I am in love with you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to make you happy and sad and mad and I want to be there for you through everything life takes you through. I want to wake up next to you everyday and fall asleep with you in my arms. I want to have passionate heated sex with you because we can. I want to cook for you and buy you flowers out of the blue. I want to have cute arguments that last not even 10 minutes. I want to be your everything. So Samantha, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

"Yes yes a million times yes." I shouted, tears falling down my face.

Niall put the ring on my finger, picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me passionately. Everybody was cheering and crying. It was the best day of my life.

6 years later.

"Mommy mommy I fell and have a boo boo. Will you kiss it and make it better?" Violet my 5 year old daughter asked.

"Of course baby girl." I bend down and kiss her arm that looks perfectly fine. "Kayden can you run inside and get daddy for me?" I asked my 3 year old son.

"Of course mommy."

It has been 6 years since the engagement and 5 years since the wedding. Niall and I were as happy as ever. We had 2 children with another one on the way. The boys finally retired and are living their own lives. They still meet up every few months to have guy nights and they talk constantly on the phone. It does help that all the band members are dating friends of mine so we see them all the time. They all have kids of their own and everyone is super happy.

Niall came running outside in a panic. "Hey baby what did you happened? Is Violet ok?" 

"She's fine baby. I just thought we could stay outside for a bit and play with our children."

"Of course baby."

We then proceed to play hide and go seek, tag, catch, and other family activities. Niall and I sit down on the safe zone during a game of tag.  We just watch our two kids run around chasing each other. I have never been so happy in my life.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Samantha."

"Come on guys you've been sitting long enough! Come out and play!!" Violet and Kayden yell.

Niall and I look at each other and smile. We then get up and run after our kids at the same time. Niall picks up Violet and I grab Kayden. They giggle and I know at that moment I will never be happier than I am in this moment. I have finally found my happiness and it feels so damn good.

The End.