Chapter 29

Authors Note!!!: heeeey!!!(: so we got 11k reads! I'm happy(: You guys are the best. Like no joke!

So I have a new story out! And its gonna be a fanfiction. Idk who the girls will fall in love with yet, but I'd love it if you guys went and checked it out! Anyways, this story is far from over. I will make a sequel and you guys may not like the ending. But I have a question! Should Sam be with Austin or Niall? Ok. On with the chapter!(: Please comment! Love you guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis Pov.

It's been 2 hours since the incident. Sam is still unconscious and I'm scared out of my mind. The doctor said I made it just in time. If I got their a minute later she would've died. They flushed all the poison out and she should be awake, but she's not and I'm scared.

I finally got ahold of someone. Sarah and Harry were on their way and I assume they told everybody else. I just..I don't understand why it took them so long to answer. Sam could've died, but their to into their own personal lives to care. I know Sam is pissed at Krista and Sarah. They've been in love city since we met. They've ignored Sam when she's needed them most. Maybe we should get our own place. Just the two of us.

Now I know what your thinking. Oh Louis has a new crush, but that's far from the truth. I do love Sam, but more as a sister. I'm just thinking about what's best for her. And that's to be with someone who actual watches over her and doesn't ignore her when she needs someone most.

The doors flung open and in came the crew. They saw Sam unconscious and their hands went straight to their mouth. Tears flowed down their cheeks. They thought she was dead.

"Is.. is she dead..?" Niall stuttered. Tears streaming down his face.

"No, she's just unconscious. The doctors flushed all the poison out of her. You guys would know that if you learned how to answer your damn phones." I muttered.

They all looked shocked at my sudden outburst. Which was funny, cause I wasn't done.

"Sorry we have lives to Louis." Sarah snapped back.

"Excuse me! She's your bestfriend. And we were supposed to be by her side from the last incident, remember?! I'm sorry your so far up Harry's ass that you can't see what's happening around the world. But Sam needed her two bestfriends and they weren't there for her. Which is why me and her are getting our own place." I screamed.

Their mouths dropped and I felt Sam's hand squeeze. I turned my attention towards her and watched her eyes flutter open. She saw me and smiled.

"Heeey Lou" she said in a happy tone.

"Hey love. You feeling ok?" I asked.

"I would be if I wasn't woken up by yelling." she giggled.

She looked up and saw everyone around her bed. She looked surprised when she saw Krista and Sarah standing there. She looked at each of the boys and stopped at Niall. She smiled and looked back at me.

"So, uhm what happened?" she asked.

"Eleanor poisoned you because she thought I was paying more attention to you." I said.

"Ohh. Well thanks for being my Superman Lou. I'm glad you were there for me." she smiled.

"Anytime love" I said smiling.

"How long have I been here?" she asked.

"2 hours." I said.

She nodded and looked up at Sarah and Krista. Her face hardened but she replaced it with a small smile. You could tell she was depressed. She was loosing her bestfriends.

"How you doing love?" Krista asked.

"I'm ok." she said.

"That's good." Krista said.

"I'm sorry we weren't there for you Sam." Sarah said sadness in her voice.

"Don't be. You had your own lives to attend to. I understand." Sam said coldly.

Sarah looked away, tears forcing themselves to fall. She deserved it though. They both did. They left Sam alone, when she needed them.

She looked over at Niall and the smile she once had on her face was replaced with a frown. She saw the tears falling down his cheeks. She knew how hard this was for him.

"Niall can I talk to you alone for a minute?" she asked.

"Yeah." he said.

I looked at her, and she nodded signaling that she was ok. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out with the others.

Sam's Pov.

I heard the whole thing. Louis stood up for me and called everyone out for not being there for me. He mentioned us moving into a house together. Just the two of us. And that sounded like a great idea. Except I couldn't live without Niall.

"So, I heard Louis talking about us getting a house together.. and I think it's a good idea." I said.

I looked up and saw sadness in his eyes. He nodded and looked at the ground. I saw tears fall and hit the ground.

"But, I can't live without you Niall. I want you to come with me." I said smiling.

He looked up and smiled.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes. I need you by my side Niall." I said giggling.

"Louis, get in here!" Niall screamed.

Louis burst through the door with a panicked look on his face. It was adorable how much he cared about me.

"What happened! Sam are you ok?!' he panicked.

I laughed a genuine laugh and smiled.

"Everything's fine, I was just telling Niall how I think us getting a house together is a great idea. But Niall has to come with us. I need you both by my side." I said with a serious face.

Louis jumped up and down like a little girl and ran over an hugged me. He kissed my cheek and sat down next to me.

"Are you sure about this?" Louis asked.

I looked outside and saw Sarah and Harry holding hands making out. Then I looked at Krista and Zayn who were cuddling together. I looked at Liam who was on the phone, with Danielle probably. I looked back and forth between them and nodded.

"I'm positive about this Lou." I said.

"Now, its time to officially tell them" Niall said.

I nodded and a perfect plan came into my head. I smiled and looked at Lou.

"How long until I get out of here?" I asked.

"Two days." the doctor said, coming into my room.

"You are progressing at a tremendous pace. Everything seems to be back to normal. We want to keep you a few extra days to make sure everything stays good." he said

I nodded and he walked off going to another room. The boys looked at me which questioning looks.

"I have a plan" I said smiling.

They came closer and I whispered the plan. They looked at me and smiled in agreement. Perfect they were in. Now we just had to wait two days. Two very long days.