Chapter 36

Authors note; Sorry I haven't updated in awhile guys. I've been busy, but it's a new year, which means ill be updating more and possibly making new stories.(: I hope you guys have a great day. Love you.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

1 week later. 

Nialls Pov;

It's been a week since the breakfast incident with Sam and things have been awkward. She hasn't been talking to me and I don't know what I did. I've apologized and she just doesn't seem to want to forgive me. So I've been sleeping in the guest room and staying out all day to give her what she wanted. For me to stay away.

Sams Pov;

It's been a week and I've given Niall the cold shoulder and I feel bad. He's been sleeping in the guest room and staying out late. He's apologized countless times but me being as stupid as I am I haven't forgiven him. Which is completely stupid. I was mad for no reason. I really miss him. I should apologize.

I look at my phone to see its only 9 am. I know Niall would still be asleep but I need to talk to him. So, I get up and silently make my way to the guest room. To my surprise his door is cracked slightly and he's sitting on his bed talking on the phone. So I eavesdrop.

"Liam I don't know what to do! She hasn't talked to me for a week and I miss her." He said angrily as her ran his fingers through his hair.

"Liam, I've tried apologizing. I've been thinking about taking her out to dinner, but she won't talk to me so I can ask. I need to make this better. I love her." He said sadly as tears fell down his angelic face.

"Thanks Liam. I will. Ill see you soon." He sighed as he hung up.

He put his head in his hands and started to cry. I stood in the doorway watching him, looking like an idiot. He finally looked up and his eyes caught mine.

"Sam.., what.. What are you doing here?" He whispered.

"I.., I came to apologize. Niall, I miss you." I said looking down at the floor.

I felt his feet shuffle and I knew he was coming over to me. He put his finger on my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I miss you too." He whispered.

My eyes went to his mouth then back up at his eyes. We stood like this for awhile, just staring into each others eyes. I sighed and moved my arms to his neck and pulled him in for a hug. His arms went around my waist and he whispered something into my ear. I couldn't quite make it out but it sounded like I love you.

We pulled away and continued to look into each others eyes.

"Sam.. Can I.. Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I didn't nod. I just stood there for a second. He took it as a no and tried walking away, but I grabbed his hand and he turned around. I put my hands around his neck, stood on my toes and kissed him. He was shocked for a moment but he started kissing back after a second. And in that moment everything was how I wanted it to be. Perfect.