Day One- A Gray Ocean

(11/7/14)

Levi didn't seem to hint at a blink or falter for ever a millisecond. I, on the other hand, was struggling to keep my eyes on his. I felt them water, and I squinted with stubbornness.

A smirk uplifted the corner of Corporal's lips, and he murmured, "You crying, brat?"

"N-no," I stammered. Amusement flickered across Levi's eyes.

They were a grey ocean, a bottomless pit with endless depth that I found myself drowning in, again and again. They were stormy sky, a lock on the chest of emotions I desired open, again and again. They were a molten silver, a blank expression, a winning gaze I admired, again and again.

Oh, I wanted to blink so bad!

I started to grin as I added, "Not crying at all, sir."

Levi's eyes narrowed and he leaned closer. Breath hitched in my throat.; my eyes only stung more without the oxygen. I pressed my palms into my jeans (neiiigh) and clenched them, my fists getting tighter and tighter each second. I gnawed on my bottom lip nervously, all cockiness long gone.

And then I blinked. My eyes closed on themselves, with no warning, against my will. My eyes burned with the sudden moisture and I fought down a whimper.

"Tch," Levi mused with satisfaction as I growled. He stood from the wooden table, still hardly taller than my slouched sitting position. The raven man always won the staring contest, no matter what I did.

I looked down. "All right, you win."

Levi muttered triumphantly, "Damn right I did."

A//N: Hey guys! I did it! I diditididitididit and you can't say I didn't upload it on Friday, people, because it's 8:30 PM here and BAM I did it! Anyways....This isn't my best one. It was the first one, so I'm a little rusty of course. The next ones are better, I promise. I'll see you tomorrow~

As always, epicturtle0623, out!