Day Seventeen- Poems

(11/23/14)

For an assignment in college, Levi and I had to write a poem. A specific type of poem, to be exact. A poem with romance in it. For the most part, all you had to do was find a popular poem and recite it. Some would make their own, but to be honest, searching a few words on Google was difficult enough for me. So I did my own mixture.

I supposed it'd be like me; I had two eyes, both two different colors; I was human but also Titan; I was man but dated Levi; I was German but spoke English and knew my share of Japanese.

It was a very popular poem, one people occasionally twisted, good or bad. It was like a doorknob; everyone knew what it was, and everyone had their share of them, and everyone twisted their designs to appeal their senses, yet they were all the same thing. The poem was simple and common, and I designed it with the raven himself in mind.

As expected, Levi did likewise. He, of course, wove a deep quilt, the stitchesof words intricately sewn tight, a sky of hues in it; reds, blues, yellows, greens. Blacks. Whites. It was original and unique. During class, he folded the paper into fourths, pressed the edges down like a piece of tape, and set it on his desk gently.

Miss Zoë snapped her elongated ruler on the dusty chalkboard excitedly. She babbled about stanzas and the quality of words and such, her brown hair escaping from its messy hair tie every time she ran animatedly from one end of the board to the other.

I peeked a glance beside me at Levi, keeping my body angled towards the hyper teacher. Levi sat straight, hands folded neatly on the sanitized desk. A gray scarf hung loosely around his chest in two wide loops, and a dangerously tight black shirt lay under it.

He stared ahead, blank eyes matching perfectly with his attire, but as I watched, a slender hand reached out to the folded paper. He slid the white parchment, slowly and gracefullly, to the edge of his desk. Levi gave a minute jerk of his head to the looseleaf, and I quickly snatched it up while Miss Zoë was doing an overeggagerated swirly manuever. With fingers trembling of excitement, I unfolded the paper, quietly, so no one became aroused by the crinkling and snapping.

This is one of the finished edits, he had written. Better like it or something. The poem, even if unfinished or unedited, told of many worlds entangled together by the passionate sense of, yes, love. I went slack-jawed at Levi's art and had to physically shove a fist under my chin to keep my mouth shut.

At the bottom of Levi's poem I jotted my own creation, the words I wanted to turn in at the end of the week. I grinned slyly and tossed it feebly across the three-inch space between two desks. Levi glanced up from the carefully read limerick of mine and sent and glare that owuld have seared the sun itself.

Really?! He mouth-yelled directly at me. Really? I looked down, blushing madly but still smirking.

Miss Zoë piped on about romance and its purpose in the world, Levi steamed at me with anger but shock, too, and I put a hand over my mouth to stop smiling so fiercely.

Roses are red, I scrawled, violets are blue.
Your face is cute, shorty, and so is this, too.
You've sent me a poem, so gushy yet true.
And now I must write it: I'd like to fük you!
-Eren the darin'

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Eren...Being a horny little anime character for all of us fangirls and boys! This one was longer, probably the longest post on here. 600 words. Holy Freckled Jesus. See you tomorrow~

As always, epicturtle0623, out!